- 1 Howrah District Court Recruitment 2019 | 69 Howrah Court Vacancy
- 1.1 Brief Data Of Howrah District Court Recruitment 2019
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 69 Howrah District Court Group D, LDC Job Vacancy
- 1.4 Howrah District Court Stenographer Application
Howrah District Court Recruitment Notification 2019 is released by the District Judge, Howrah, West Bengal for the employment of 69 Vacancies of Group D, LDC, Process Server, Steno at districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/west-bengal/howrah. Those who are interested in this Howrah District Court Jobs 2019 must have to View the Advertisement once and have to register for the Howrah District Court LDC Recruitment by sending the Online Application through www.djhowrahrecruitment.com until 08th July 2019.
Howrah District Court Recruitment 2019 | 69 Howrah Court Vacancy
District Court, Howrah, West Bengal offered the Latest Job Opportunities in E-Courts, India. Those who are searching for the Government Jobs may have to Go with this District Court Howrah Group D Notification 2019 for knowing the details available along with Total Posts offered and Vacancies allocation for each post. As a total of 69 Posts are available within the Group D, LDC, Process Server, Stenographer everyone first lookout the Educational Background and Age Limitations for confirming their eligibility will match with this Howrah Court Recruitment of LDC, Process Server. If their details are matched, without any delay, the candidates may register for the Howrah District Court Recruitment 2019 immediately in Online mode. And there is written test for the Respective post, aspirants may do the groundwork for the exam using the District Court Howrah Syllabus.
Brief Data Of Howrah District Court Recruitment 2019
|Name Of The Court||Office Of The District Judge, Howrah, West Bengal|
|Name Of The Posts||LDC, Group D, Stenographer, Process Server Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||69 Posts|
|Job Location||Howrah Court, West Bengal|
|Job Category||West Bengal Government Jobs|
|Start Date To Apply||17th June 2019 (10.00 AM)|
|Last Date To Apply||08th July 2019 (05.00 PM)|
- Process-Server, Group-D Posts: VIII Class pass.
- Stenographer Grade-III, Madhyamik or equivalent examination and have a minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m in shorthand and a minimum speed @ 30 w.p.m in typing from a legible manuscript in English for 10 minutes and possess at least a Certificate in computer training and should also have a satisfactory fingering speed in computer operation.
- Lower Division Clerk: Passed Madhyamik or equivalent, at least a Certificate in Computer training and should have knowledge in computer operation and type-writing in English.
- Sweeper: Read And Write in Bengali/Hindi/English Languages.
As on 01st June 2019, Aspirants age must be in the limits of 18 Years to 40 Years and Upper Age Relaxation for OBC is 03 Years and For SC, ST, PH Candidates is 05 Years.
Aspirants are requested to pay the Following mentioned Fee Post-Wise while registering for the Howrah District Court LDC Recruitment 2019.
Howrah District Court Board will fill the 69 Howrah District Court Stenographer Vacancy through the following rounds
- For Stenographer: Dictation & Transcription, Computer Typing Test, Written Test
- For Remaining Posts: Written Test
Scale Of Pay And Vacancy Details
As per the Howrah District Court Group D Vacancy Notification 2019, Post-Wise Salary Details and Vacancy are informed here.
Steps To Apply For Howrah District Court Recruitment 2019:
- Initially, Aspirants may open the Howrah District Court Home page at districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/west-bengal/howrah
- Then go For Recruitment Section and Find the Howrah District Court Recruitment Notification 2019 For Various Posts of Judgeship of Howrah.
- Open it and Find the details furnished post-wise.
- Then after Open the “www.djhowrahrecruitment.com” site and view the information once and Click on “Apply Now”
- Then provide the details which are required and Pay the Application Fee.
- Then After confirming all the details are correct, submit the Howrah District Court Application Form and take a Print out of it.
69 Howrah District Court Group D, LDC Job Vacancy
As there are a total of 69 Posts offered through Howrah District Court Recruitment 2019, unemployed ones are showing interest towards this as the salary offered for this board is satisfactory. For achieving the job, initially, the aspirants have to do the registration for this 69 Howrah District Court Group D, LDC Job Vacancy by submitting the Application for the post mentioned in the Notification based on their qualification. And candidates have to pay the Examination Fee even to make confirm their Howrah District Court LDC Application. That too if the candidates do provide any mistakes in the Application, Howrah Court will provide the modification even. But, it is suggestible that candidates must do provide the details correctly without any mistake while sending the Howrah District Court Recruitment Application of LDC, otherwise, it may lead to rejection state.
Howrah District Court Stenographer Application
Howrah Court informed that the Candidate must do the registration for this Howrah District Court Recruitment of Stenographer in Online only. That’s why the activated link also is given below where the candidates who didn’t complete the registration till may get the information clearly from this Jobschat page and do complete their Application submission before 08th July 2019. Because after this date, the Howrah District Court Group D Application link will be deactivated. That’s why keep fast in submitting the Application and get ready to face the selection process as the Howrah District Court Admit Card and Exam Date will be informed shortly.
Important Dates And Links
Initial Date Of Registration: 17.06.2019 (10.00 AM)
Final Date Of Registration: 08.07.2019 (05.00 PM)
Official Website: districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/west-bengal/howrah
The candidates need not worry about the Howrah E-Court Jobs 2019 because of each and every information with Howrah District Court Recruitment Salary, Vacancy details are given here. So, if necessary visit the Main Portal and also cross check the details. Then after the candidate gets the clarity they can do the registration for the Howrah District Court LDC Jobs immediately.