IBM Recruitment 2017
In this Post You will get all info regarding IBM Walk-ins, IBM Job openings, IBM Off campus drive, IBM Referral drives, IBM Vacancies, IBM recruitment, careers, Registration Link, IBM Placement papers.
Great opportunity for freshers to get placed in one of top MNC’s of the world. IBM offering such a wonderful chance to freshers and as well as experienced. The candidates can full fill their dream to join in IBM. Recruitment notifications are going release so, freshers check his / her eligibility to get fo an interview process. for further details regarding IBM recruitment notifications, follow our page.
IBM Openings for Freshers 2016/2017 Passouts
At First, IBM Openings for 2016/passout Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for an interview process. Below, we provide the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
IBM Job Vacancies for Freshers
Company Profile :
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with corporate headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
Also Check: IBM Placement Papers
IBM Technical Support Associate Vacancy 2017
|Organization Name||IBM India|
|Post Name(s)||Technical Support Associate|
|Number of Vacancies||various|
|Walk-in Date||12 to 14 April 2017|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad|
|Venue Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad|
Educational Qualification Required:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution.
- Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree/ Diploma ( 15 Years + education )
- Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Dial-up
- Proficient knowledge in Understanding of OS. Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options & troubleshooting
- Should be Fluent in English
- Candidates willing to work in 24*7 Environment(Shift)
- Selected candidates need to provide Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users & External Commercial Account End Users EMEA, across North Americ, & AP.
- Candidate requires you to handle inbound calls/emails/chats regarding technical issues for end users.
The candidates who are placed in IBM get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
- Updated Resume
- Any Photo Id proof ( Passport or PAN Card or Driving License or Adhar card or Voter’s Card )- Original
- Highest Qualification Mark Sheets – Soft copy
- For Experience Candidates: Offer Letter / Relieving Letter- Soft copy.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates attend the IBM walk-in drive in the following venue
Interview Date – 12 to 14 April 2017 Time – 11 AM to 2 PM
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
APIIC Software Layout,
Raheja IT Park, 3B
Phase 2, Madhapur,
Interview Date:- 12 to 14 April 2017 Time – 11 AM – 2 PM
IBM India Pvt. Ltd
D Block, Embassy Golf Links,
Behind Dell, Koramangala,
Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Nagawara Outer Ring Road,
Walk-in Date: 12-04-2017 to 14-04-2017
In this site we provide the official link of IBM for registration purpose: Click here to register.
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications, Results, Admit cards, Cut off marks, Application forms, Selection process, Syllabus, Placement papers, Previous Papers, Study materials, Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )