ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding ICICI Bank Walk-ins , ICICI Bank Job openings , ICICI Bank Off campus drive , ICICI Bank Referral drives , ICICI Bank Vacancies , ICICI Bank recruitment , careers , Registration Link , ICICI Bank Placement papers.
Freshers who are willing to join in banking sector. it is best option to start a career.It has liberated a career notification in the name as ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017. ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company. Candidates may apply online for the available posts which are given below. It is a great chance for all the interested candidates to work with this company. So all the eligible candidates apply through the link provided below. Stay tune to this page to know more latest recruitment notifications and placement papers.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
ICICI Bank (Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India) is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, with its registered office in Vadodara. In 2014, it was the second largest bank in India in terms of assets and third in term of market capitalization. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management. The bank has a network of 4,450 branches and 14,404 ATMs in India, and has a presence in 19 countries including India.
The bank has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom and Canada; branches in United States, Singapore, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, Qatar, Oman, Dubai International Finance Centre, China and South Africa; and representative offices in United Arab Emirates, Bangladesh, Malaysia and Indonesia. The company’s UK subsidiary has also established branches in Belgium and Germany.
ICICI Bank Job Vacancies :
- Relationship Officer
- Personal Banker
- Retail Business
- Sales Manager – Liabilities Sales
- Relationship Manager
- Branch Head
- Portfolio Advisor – Retail Banking
- Cluster Business
- Senior Relationship Manager – Business Banking
- Senior Sales Manager – Home Loans
- Corporate Sales Manager-Aspira
- Relationship Manager
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For ICICI Bank Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
ICICI Bank Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in ICICI Bank get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
ICICI Bank Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
ICICI Bank Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of ICICI Bank i.e. www.icicibank.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As soon as possible
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of ICICI Bank for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )