- Indian Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment notification 2017
- Indian Bank Profile :
- Indian Bank Probationary Officers vacancy Details :
- Indian Bank Probationary Officers recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- Indian Bank Probationary Officers age Limit :
- How to apply for Indian Bank Probationary Officers
- Official Link : www.indianbank.in/career.php
- Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
- Jobschat.in :
Indian Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment notification 2017
Great opportunity for those who are looking for a job in government/bank sector.Every one has a dream to get placed in Govt Jobs.This is the good opportunity to start career in Government sector. Indian Bank announced latest Recruitment Notifications. Indian Bank is going to release a career notification to fill up the vacancies of Probationary Officers during the year 2017.Here in this post we are providing the details regarding the vacancies in Indian Bank Probationary Officers Jobs.Candidates need minimum education qualification such as Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs.Check Assam Government jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So keep connect with this page to get know more details and updates of latest notifications, govt jobs, and job openings and our site also provide official link of Indian Bank Probationary Officers and apply to it following below.In this site we provide all the latest government job notifications and further details clearly.For more details refer go through below article regarding Indian Bank Probationary Officers Jobs Recruitment 2017 .Visit the official page for the application form.You will get full details about examination structure from notification uploaded at the official website
Indian Bank Profile :
Indian Bank is an Indian state-owned financial services company established in 1907 and headquartered in Chennai, India. It has 20,661 employees, 2594 branches and is one of the top performing public sector banks in India. It has overseas branches in Colombo and Jaffna in Sri Lanka, and in Singapore, and 223 correspondent banks in 71 countries. Since 1969 the Government of India has owned the bank.It is a premier Public Sector, Government of India Undertaking
Indian Bank Probationary Officers vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Indian Bank|
|Post Name(s)||Probationary Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Indian Bank Probationary Officers recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must complete Graduation Degree with at least 60% marks for General Category and 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD Category in any discipline OR any equivalent qualifications recognized by Central Government to apply for this vacancy.
Indian Bank Probationary Officers age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years.
How to apply for Indian Bank Probationary Officers
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- Now candidates need to click “IB Probationary Officer PGDBF Programme 2017-18”.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- A new window will open, click on New Registration tab.
- Submit your Personal and Professional details carefully without making any mistake.
- After successful submission, a Registration ID Number, and Password to be generated on your screen.
- You can use Registration Number & Password to reopen the saved data and edit or modification.
- Press “SUBMIT” button after filling all the necessary details.
- Pay your fees through on-line sources and download the e-receipt after successful completion of a process.
- Save the copy of filled on-line application form.
- Take a print out for the further usage.
Official Link : www.indianbank.in/career.php
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.