Indian Coast Guard Posts Recruitment notification 2017 :
candidates who are looking for the government jobs in the State of Sikkim can check this page for more information regarding government jobs that are newly released by the state government of Sikkim State . every one has dream to get place in Govt jobs.Candidates who have wish to build their career at government sector . This is the good opportunity to start career in government sector . yes ! Sikkim govt announced latest Recruitment Notification. Indian Coast Guard is going to release a career notification to fill up the vacancies of Assistant Commandant (GD/Technical) other posts during the year 2017. Here in this post we are providing the details regarding the vacancies Candidates need minimum education qualification such as Graduation , Degree , Diploma , 10th , 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs. both the fresher and experienced candidates can apply for this posts. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site jobschat. You can also check Sikkim govt jobs here to know upcoming updates. We are advising you to stay connect with this page to get know more details and updates of latest notifications ,govt jobs , and job openings and our site also providing official link of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (GD/Technical) Follow and apply to it .
Indian Coast Guard Profile :
The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) protects India’s maritime interests and enforces maritime law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone. The Indian Coast Guard was formally established on 18 August 1978 by the Coast Guard Act, 1978 of the Parliament of India as an independent Armed force of India. It operates under the Ministry of Defence.
The Coast Guard works in close cooperation with the Indian Navy, the Department of Fisheries, the Department of Revenue (Customs) and the Central and State police forces.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Details :
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date||22 March 2017|
Job Role-Detailed Eligibility:
10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government
Age. Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years i.e. between 01 Aug 1995 to 31 Jul 1999 (Both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment-Selection Procedure: –
- The ‘Online’ Applications will be sorted out Centre wise. The conduct of test is planned during the month of April 2017.
- The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English upto 12th standard, general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude and reasoning etc.
- Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary). The testing procedure will take 2-3 days. Physically Challenged candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- Candidates who qualify the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will only be required to undergo initial recruitment medical examination at the respective recruitment Centres or any other place as decided by the Indian Coast Guard.
- Based on the performance in the written examination, candidates will be shortlisted for medical examination in a ratio as may be decided by the Indian Coast Guard
How to Apply :
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online latest by 22 March 2017 till 1700 Hrs
In this site we provides the official link of Indian Coast Guard for registration purpose : Click here to register
Important Date :
Last date to Apply : 22-03-2017
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )