- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Law) Recruitment notification 2017 :
- Indian Coast Guard Profile :
- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Law) vacancy Details :
- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Law) recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Law) age Limit :
- How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Law)
- Official Link : www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
- Jobschat.in :
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Law) Recruitment notification 2017 :
Great opportunity for those who are looking for a job in government/bank sector.Every one has a dream to get placed in Govt Jobs.This is the good opportunity to start career in Government sector. Indian Coast Guard announced latest Recruitment Notifications. Indian Coast Guard is going to release a career notification to fill up the vacancies of Assistant Commandant (Law) during the year 2017.Here in this post we are providing the details regarding the vacancies in Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Law) Jobs.Candidates need minimum education qualification such as Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs.Check Assam Government jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So keep connect with this page to get know more details and updates of latest notifications, govt jobs, and job openings and our site also provide official link of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Law) and apply to it following below.In this site we provide all the latest government job notifications and further details clearly.For more details refer go through below article regarding Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Law) Jobs Recruitment 2017 .Visit the official page for the application form.You will get full details about examination structure from notification uploaded at the official website
Indian Coast Guard Profile :
The Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission organization, conducting round-the-year real-life operations at sea. Despite being relatively small, it has a wide range of task capabilities for both surface and air operations.
The organization is headed by the Director General Indian Coast Guard (DGICG) exercising his overall command and superintendence from the Coast Guard Headquarters (CGHQ) located at New Delhi. At CGHQ, he is assisted by four Deputy Director Generals of the rank of Inspector General, and other senior officers heading various staff divisions.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Law) vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name(s)||Assistant Commandant (Law)|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Law) recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Law) age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Law)
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to careers option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Fill the Application form
- Save the copy of filled on-line application form.
- Take a print out for the further usage.
Official Link : www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )