- Indian Institute of Technology Madras Non-Teaching posts Recruitment Notification 2017
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras Profile :
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras job details:
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras Non-Teaching posts Jobs Educational Qualification:
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras Non-Teaching posts Jobs Age Limit:
- How to Apply:
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras Official link :
Indian Institute of Technology Madras Non-Teaching posts Recruitment Notification 2017
Aspirants have good chance to build their Career at Government Sector. Every one has Passion to get place in Govt Jobs. Indian Institute of Technology Madras announced latest Recruitment Notifications. As we know that Govt jobs is one of the Most secure and Safe job from an Employee Perspective. Here, we are presenting complete details of Indian Institute of Technology Madras Non-Teaching posts recruitment 2017. Freshers/Job Seekers/Experienced Candidates can fulfill the various vacancies here. This is the good opportunity to start career in Government sector. Candidates should eligible with minimum education qualification such as Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site. You can also check Tamilnadu Government jobs here to know upcoming updates. We are advising you to stay connect with this page to get know more details and updates of latest notifications, govt jobs, and job openings and our site also provide official link of Indian Institute of Technology Madras Non-Teaching posts and You will get full details about examination structure from notification uploaded at the official website.
Indian Institute of Technology Madras Profile :
Indian Institute of Technology Madras is a public engineering and research institute located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu and is one of India’s most prestigious universities. It is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India. Founded in 1959 with technical and financial assistance from the former government of West Germany, it was the third Indian Institute of Technology that was established by the Government of India through an Act of Parliament, to provide education and research facilities in engineering and technology.
IIT Madras is a residential institute that occupies a 2.5 km² campus that was formerly part of the adjoining Guindy National Park. The institute has nearly 550 faculty, 8,000 students and 1,250 administrative and supporting staff. Growing ever since it obtained its charter from the Indian Parliament in 1961, much of the campus is a protected forest, carved out of the Guindy National Park, home to large numbers of chital (spotted deer), black buck, monkeys, and other rare wildlife. A natural lake, deepened in 1988 and 2003, drains most of its rainwater.
Indian Institute of Technology Madras job details:
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Madras|
|Post Name(s)||Non-Teaching posts|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Vacancies according to the posts:
|S.no||Name of the post||No of vacancies|
|1||Superintendent Engineer||01 Post|
|2||Deputy Registrar||02 Posts|
|3||Assistant Registrar||02 Posts|
|4||Medical Officer||03 Posts|
|5||Technical Officer||02 Posts|
|6||Physical Educational Officer||01 Post|
|7||Junior Superintendent||04 Posts|
|8||Junior Engineer||01 Post|
|9||Junior Technical Superintendent||09 Posts|
|10||Junior Technician||17 Posts|
|11||Junior Assistant||16 Posts|
|12||Security Guard||12 Posts|
Indian Institute of Technology Madras Non-Teaching posts Jobs Educational Qualification:
- For Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar Post: candidate should have a PG Degree with At least 55% or its equivalent course and professional qualifications in required field.
- For Medical Officer: MBBS Degree from IMC recognized university with CRRI and three years of clinical experience.
- For Security Guard Post: candidate should pass SSLC With high Physical Fitness, and NCC certificate is mandatory.
- For all Other Posts: candidate should complete Degree/B-tech or its equivalent course in relevant fields.
Indian Institute of Technology Madras Non-Teaching posts Jobs Age Limit:
The maximum age limit required for the candidates who are applying for non-teaching posts:
- For Superintending Engineer, Deputy Registrar: 50 Years
- For Assistant Registrar, Medical Officer, Technical Officer, Physical Educational Officer: 45 years
- For Junior Superintendent, Junior Engineer, Junior Technical Superintendent: 32 Years
- For Junior Technician, Junior Assistant, Security Guard: 27 years
Age Relaxation Age Relaxation for all candidates will be as per the rules of the government.
How to Apply:
Eligible Aspirants can apply online through the website and appear for interview along with Applications in the prescribed format and one set of self-attested copies of the proof of documents, original certificates send one signed hard copy of the data sheet only to : The Registrar, Recruitment Section, Admn. Building (First Floor), IIT Madras, Chennai – 600036
In this site we provides the official link of Indian Institute of Technology Madras for registration purpose : Click here to register
Important Date :
Last date to Apply : As soon as Possible
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.