- Indian Oil Corporation Limited Graduate Apprentice Engineers (Through GATE 2017) Recruitment notification 2017 :
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited Profile :
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited Graduate Apprentice Engineers Recruitment Details :
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited Graduate Apprentice Engineers Official link :
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Graduate Apprentice Engineers (Through GATE 2017) Recruitment notification 2017 :
candidates who are looking for the government jobs in the State of Sikkim can check this page for more information regarding government jobs that are newly released by the state government of Sikkim State . every one has dream to get place in Govt jobs.Candidates who have wish to build their career at government sector . This is the good opportunity to start career in government sector . yes ! Sikkim govt announced latest Recruitment Notification. Indian Oil Corporation Limited is going to release a career notification to fill up the vacancies of Graduate Apprentice Engineers other posts during the year 2017. Here in this post we are providing the details regarding the vacancies Candidates need minimum education qualification such as Graduation , Degree , Diploma , 10th , 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs. both the fresher and experienced candidates can apply for this posts. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site jobschat. You can also check Sikkim govt jobs here to know upcoming updates. We are advising you to stay connect with this page to get know more details and updates of latest notifications ,govt jobs , and job openings and our site also providing official link of Indian Oil Corporation Limited Graduate Apprentice Engineers Follow and apply to it .
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Profile :
IndianOil offers a world of opportunities across more than 600 locations In India including refineries, pipeline, terminals, marketing units such as LPG bottling plants, bulk storage terminals, Aviation Fuel Stations, Retail/Consumer/Lubricants sales, and at the R&D Centre at the entry level. It recruits bright and professionally qualified people for its executive cadre. It follows a mix of open and campus recruitment.
For open recruitment advertisements are published in leading national dailies. Interested candidates meeting IndianOil’s requirements can apply online. Applications are then scrutinised and checked for eligibility. The candidates meeting the criteria set by IndianOil are then called for a written test. Based on their performance in the written test, they are further called for group discussion/ group task and interview.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Graduate Apprentice Engineers Recruitment Details :
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Post Name(s)||Graduate Apprentice Engineers|
|Number of Vacancies||various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
26 Years as on 30th June 2017 for general category candidates. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/ SC/ ST/ PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
Candidates selected as Engineers/ Officers will receive a starting basic pay of ₹ 24,900/- per month.
Eligible Engineering Disciplines:
(1) Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber/Oil/ Paint Technology/Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc)
(2) Civil Engineering (excluding Construction/Environmental/Transportation etc.)
(3) Computer Science & Information Technology (excluding Information & Communications Technology)
(4) Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/Telecommunication Engineering/Power Engineering etc.)
(5) Electronics & Communications Engineering (including Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering but excluding Avionics Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation engineering)
(6) Instrumentation Engineering (including Electronics & Instrumentation engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering but excluding Electronics & Communication Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
(7) Mechanical Engineering (excluding Bio-medical Engineering/ Automation/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engg & Technology, Mining & Machinery/Marine Engineering/ Textile Engineering/ Robotics etc.)
(8) Metallurgical Engineering (Including Mineral/ Material Sciences)
(9) Polymer Science and Engineering (including Polymer Science & Engineering/ Petro chemical Engineering/ Plastic Technology but excluding Oil/ Paint/ Surfactant/ Ceramics and Rubber Technology).
(1) Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/ technology (full time regular courses only) in required /concerned disciplines from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
(2) Candidates, belonging to General and OBC (non- creamy layer) categories, should have secured minimum 65% marks in qualifying degree examinations.
(3) Qualifying marks is relaxed to 55% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ People with Disability (PWD) candidates.
(4) Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August, 2017.
(5) Candidates pursuing/ completed M.Tech in any disciplines, other than those mentioned above, for being eligible, must have completed (or are completing) BE/ B.Tech in one of required disciplines and should appear in GATE-2017 examination in the discipline of their BE/ B.Tech, are eligible to apply.
Shortlisting of candidates for Group Task / Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be based on GATE 2017 Score. The GATE 2016 Score or previous exam score is not valid.
Eligible candidates have to Apply Online separately for GATE-2017 and for India Oil. However, the candidates may apply in IOCL Only after getting their GATE-2017 Registration Number. The IOCL GATE 2017 Recruitment Online registration start from 05/01/2017 to 04/02/2017.
In this site we provides the official link of Indian Oil Corporation Limited Graduate Apprentice Engineers for registration purpose : Click here to register
Important Date :
Last date to Apply : as soon as possible.
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )