- ING Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced candidates
- ING vysya Bank Job Vacancies :
- Educational Qualification For ING vysya Bank Job Profile :
- ING vysya Bank Salary Details :
- ING vysya Bank Selection Process :
- ING vysya Bank Registration Process :
- ING vysya Bank Official link :
ING Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding ING vysya Bank Walk-ins , ING vysya Bank Job openings , ING vysya Bank Off campus drive , ING vysya Bank Referral drives ,ING vysya Bank Vacancies ,ING vysya Bank recruitment , careers , Registration Link ,ING vysya Bank Placement papers.
On the lookout for present ING Vysya Bank Jobs!!!!. ING Vysya Bank is a privately owned Indian multinational bank. Freshers who are willing to join in banking sector. it is best option to start a career.It has liberated a career notification in the name as ING Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017.Candidates may apply online for the available posts which are given below.It is a great chance for all the interested candidates to work with this company. So all the eligible candidates apply through the link provided below.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
ING Vysya Bank was a privately owned Indian multinational bank based in Bangalore, with retail, wholesale, and private banking platforms formed from the 2002 purchase of an equity stake in Vysya Bank by the Dutch ING Group. This merger marked the first between an Indian bank and a foreign bank. Prior to this transaction, Vysya Bank had a seven-year-old strategic alliance with erstwhile Belgian bank Banque Bruxelles Lambert, which was also acquired by ING Group in 1998.
As of March 2013, ING Vysya was the seventh largest private sector bank in India with assets totaling ₹54,836 crore (US$8.1 billion) and operating a pan-India network of over 1,000 outlets, including 527 branches, which serviced over two million customers. ING Group, the highest-ranking institutional shareholder, held a 44% equity stake in ING Vysya Bank, followed by Aberdeen Asset Management, private equity firm Chrys Capital, Morgan Stanley, and Citigroup, respectively.
ING Vysya had been ranked the “Safest Banker” by the New Indian Express and among “Top 5 Most Trusted Private Sector Banks” by the Economic Times.
On 20 November 2014, in an all-stock amalgamation, ING Vysya Bank decided to merge with Kotak Mahindra Bank, creating the fourth largest private sector bank in India On 1 April 2015, the Reserve Bank of India approved the merger. On 15th May 2016 the whole merger process was completed.
ING vysya Bank Job Vacancies :
- Relationship Officer
- Personal Banker
- Retail Business
- Sales Manager – Liabilities Sales
- Relationship Manager
- Branch Head
- Portfolio Advisor – Retail Banking
- Cluster Business
- Senior Relationship Manager – Business Banking
- Senior Sales Manager – Home Loans
- Corporate Sales Manager-Aspira
- Relationship Manager
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For ING vysya Bank Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
ING vysya Bank Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in ING vysya Bank get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
ING vysya Bank Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
ING vysya Bank Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of ING vysya Bank i.e. www.ingvysya.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As soon as possible
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of ING vysya Bank for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.