- 1 ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 496 ITBP Medical Officer Vacancy @ www.itbpolice.nic.in
- 1.2 ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Brief Information
- 1.3 Essential Qualifications
- 1.4 ITBP Specialist & Super Speciality Medical Officer Jobs
- 1.5 ITBP Medical Officer Application @ recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
Indo-Tibetian Border Force Department announced ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification To Fulfill the 496 Vacancies of Medical Officer, Specialist & Super Specialist Medical Officer Jobs across India at www.itbpolice.nic.in and Accepting the ITBP MO Application Forms in Online mode from the Interested ones through www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in during 02nd April to 01st May 2019.
On the ITBP Medical Officer Notification 2019, required details of which the candidates must require are clearly given. By referring those, the candidate understands the Qualifications, Experience & Age required along with Registration Process and Fee to be paid. By following all those aspirants interested may simply complete their Application Submission for the ITBP MO Vacancy correctly.
ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
Ministry of Home Affairs, Indian Government Released ITBP Medical Officer Notification 2019 recently. India Job Seekers who are browsing for the Defense Jobs, To all of them the ITBP MO Recruitment will be very useful. Because of a total of 496 Medical Officer, Specialist & Super Specialist Medical Officer Jobs are going to be filled by the ITBP Department. For this Posts, both Freshers and Experienced ones are Eligible. But, Based on the Experience level the only candidate may be advised to Register to any one of the Post released because, For Medical Officer, Super MO posts qualification is same. For Super Speciality MO Jobs, only the Qualification required is MBBS with 3 Years Experience. Aspirants, by checking the data-informed below about www.itbpolice.nic.in Recruitment of Medical Officer on JobsChat.in, you may Complete your registration if you are eligible.
496 ITBP Medical Officer Vacancy @ www.itbpolice.nic.in
Aspirants hunting for India Government Jobs, ITBP Board imparted the Fresh Advertisement namely www.itbpolice.nic.in Medical Officer Recruitment 2019. After looking at the information, Everyone will get clarity about for what post they are Suitable and for that post only they have to register as per the 496 ITBP Medical Officer Vacancy @ www.itbpolice.nic.in. Candidates have to apply For only one post although they are eligible for other posts also. But, while in the Filling process of ITBP MO Application, All the requested documents must be Submitted by the applicant without fail because ITBP goes in verifying all the particulars of the candidate for Shortlisting of applications.
ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Brief Information
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetian Border Force (ITBP)|
|Post Names||Medical Officer, Specialist Medical Officer & Super Specialist Medical Officer Jobs|
|Vacancies In Number||496 Posts|
|Starting Date Of Registration||02nd April 2019|
|Ending Date Of Registration||20 May 2019|
|Category Of Job||Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Medical Officer: Recognized medical qualification of allopathic system of medicines included in the first/ second schedule and must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI before appointment in any of the CAPFs, and Completion of compulsory rotating internship.
- Specialist Medical Officer: Recognized medical qualification of allopathic system of medicines included in the first/ second schedule and also possess PG Degree in the related Speciality.
- Super Specialist Medical Officer: M.B.B.S and possess PG Degree/ Diploma in the related Speciality and contains Doctorate of Medicine/ Magister Chirurgie (M.Ch.) with three years experience in the concerned Super-Speciality after obtaining the first post-graduate degree. Senior Residency period will also be counted towards experience, physical and medical standard.
In accordance with ITBP Medical Officer Notification, Candidates must have the Maximum Age Limits of
- Medical Officer: 30 Years
- Specialist Medical Officer: 40 Years
- Super Specialist Medical Officer: 50 Years
- Upper Age Relaxation For Reserved Category will be as per ITBP Norms.
Applicants must pay the Fee which is Non-Refundable in Online at “www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in” gateway while submitting the ITBP Medical Officer Application Form.
- General (Male)/ OBC: Rs.400/-
- SC, ST, Female, Ex-Serviceman: No Fee
ITBP Board will Choose the Following rounds to Hire the Contenders for the 496 ITBP Medical Officer Vacancy.
- Medical Examination
Scale Of Pay
ITBP Officials will Offer the following emoluments for the Selected Contenders.
- Medical Officer: Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- (Level-10)
- Specialist Medical Officer: Rs.67,700/- to Rs.2,08,700/- (Level-11)
- Super Specialist Medical Officer: Rs.78,800/- to Rs.2,09,200/- (Level-12)
ITBP MO Job Vacancy
- Medical Officer: 317 Posts
- Specialist Medical Officer: 175 Posts
- Super Specialist Medical Officer: 04 Posts
ITBP Specialist & Super Speciality Medical Officer Jobs
As ITBP Board offers 496 Medical Officer Jobs, Contenders who have qualifications in the medical field may get settle in ITBP board because Emoluments offered is very high. For that purpose, they have to go in verifying the details prescribed on the ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment Notification once before opening Application. After getting a complete idea, decide whether to send the Form for the 496 ITBP Specialist & Super Speciality Medical Officer Jobs or not. That too Application will be active during 02.04.2019 to 01.05.2019. After these days, ITBP will deactivate the ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment Application link. Then after Refer to Interview Syllabus for clearing the Interview selection process.
ITBP Medical Officer Application @ recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
Although the Director-General, ITBP announces the ITBP Medical Officer Notification 2019 for 496 Posts at “www.itbpolice.nic.in”, the candidates are advised to Do registration For the Jobs by sending ITBP Medical Officer Application @ recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in or use the links below. Then after the Registration Dates Ending, ITBP Will shortlist the Eligibles for the Interview and Medical Tests and make them expose and according to their scores, they will intake the Contenders as per the vacancies informed on ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Advertisement and give the posting wherever required and offer attractive emoluments. Contenders for any queries, stay tuned to our page.
Important Dates And Links
|Online Applications Acceptance Date||02nd April 2019|
|Final Date To Receive Applications||20 May 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||20 May 2019|
|Official ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2019||Download|
|Online ITBP Medical Officer Application Form||Apply Now|