- Jammu and Kashmir Bank Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank Job Vacancies :
- Educational Qualification For Jammu and Kashmir Bank Job Profile :
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank Details :
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank Process :
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank Registration Process :
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank Official link :
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding Jammu and Kashmir Bank Walk-ins , Jammu and Kashmir Bank Job openings , Jammu and Kashmir Bank Off campus drive , Jammu and Kashmir Bank Referral drives , Jammu and Kashmir Bank Vacancies , Jammu and Kashmir Bank recruitment , careers , Registration Link , Jammu and Kashmir Bank Previous papers.
Freshers who want build their career at banking sector? if yes then, job hunters have an opportunity to get placed in Jammu and Kashmir Bank. It has revealed a latest job notifications regarding Jammu and Kashmir Bank Recruitment. Freshers and as well as experienced candidates who are willing to join in Yes bank can apply various vacancies through online application from flowing official link. stay connect to get more recruitment notifications 2016-2017 and updates.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
The Jammu and Kashmir Bank was founded on 1 – October – 1938 under letters patent issued by the Maharaja of Jammu and Kashmir, Hari Singh. The Raja had invited the eminent investors to become the founding directors and shareholders of the bank. The most notable of which were Pandit Sriniwas Magotra, Abdul Aziz Mantoo, Pesten jee and the Bhaghat Family, all of whom acquired major shareholdings.
The bank commenced the banking business on 4 July 1939 and was considered the first of its nature and composition as a State owned bank in the country. The bank was established as a semi-State Bank with participation in capital by State and the public under the control of State Government. In year 1971, the bank had acquired the status of a scheduled bank and was declared as an “A” Class bank by the Reserve Bank of India in 1976.
The bank had to face serious problems at the time of independence when out of its total of ten branches two branches of Muzaffarabad, Rawalakot and Mirpur fell to the other side of the line of control (now Pakistan-administered Kashmir) along with cash and other assets. Following the extension of Central laws to the state of Jammu & Kashmir, the bank was defined as a government company as per the provisions of Indian companies act 1956. Dr Haseeb Drabu was chairman and ceo of the bank for the period 2005 to 2010. Parvez Ahmad is the new Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of Jammu & Kashmir Bank.
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Job Vacancies :
- Data Analytics
- Operational Risk Manager
- ISO Intermediate Analyst
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Manager
- Digital Optimization and Analytics
- Direct Custody & Clearing (DCC) Sales Manager
- Investment Banking
- Placement Analyst,
- Securities Services, Full Time Analyst
- Senior Technology Programmer Analyst
- Escalaton Specialist II
- Middle Office Manager
- Part-Time Teller (20 Hours)
- Managing Director
- Transaction Capture Analyst
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
Educational Qualification For Jammu and Kashmir Bank Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Details :
The candidates who are placed in Jammu and Kashmir Bank get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Jammu and Kashmir Bank i.e. www.jkbank.net
- Go to CAREERS option at the bottom of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As soon as Possible
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of Jammu and Kashmir Bank for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.