- Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
- Karnataka Bank Job Vacancies :
- Educational Qualification For Karnataka Bank Job Profile :
- Karnataka Bank Salary Details :
- Karnataka Bank Selection Process :
- Karnataka Bank Registration Process :
- Karnataka Bank Official link :
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding Karnataka Bank Walk-ins , Karnataka Bank Job openings , Karnataka Bank Off campus drive , Karnataka Bank Referral drives , Karnataka Bank Vacancies , Karnataka Bank recruitment , careers , Registration Link , Karnataka Bank Placement papers.
On the lookout for present Karnataka Bank Jobs!!!!. Freshers who are willing to join in banking sector. it is best option to start a career.It has liberated a career notification in the name as Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017. Candidates may apply online for the available posts which are given below.It is a great chance for all the interested candidates to work with this company. So all the eligible candidates apply through the link provided below. Follow our page to get latest updates of Job notifications.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
The Karnataka Bank Limited is a major banking institution based in the coastal city of Mangaluru in Karnataka, India. The Reserve Bank of India has designated Karnataka Bank as an A1+-class scheduled commercial bank.
The bank now has a national presence with a network of 736 (till 14/09/2016) branches and above 1311 (till 14/09/2016) ATM’s across 21 states and two Union territories. It has over 7600 employees and 6.7 million customers, including farmers and artisans in villages and small towns throughout the country. Its shares are entirely privately owned by some 1,29,862 shareholders.
Karnataka Bank Job Vacancies :
- Relationship Officer
- Personal Banker
- Retail Business
- Sales Manager – Liabilities Sales
- Relationship Manager
- Branch Head
- Portfolio Advisor – Retail Banking
- Cluster Business
- Senior Relationship Manager – Business Banking
- Senior Sales Manager – Home Loans
- Corporate Sales Manager-Aspira
- Relationship Manager
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For Karnataka Bank Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
Karnataka Bank Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in Karnataka Bank get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Karnataka Bank Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Karnataka Bank Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Karnataka Bank i.e. www.karnatakabank.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As soon as possible
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of Karnataka Bank for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )