Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification is liberated from the High Court Of Karnataka Officials in 13.04.2018 for the Requirement of 30 District Judges(Backlog vacancies) on Direct Recruitment. So, the Kar High Court Asking the eligibles to start applying for this Kar High Court District Judges Recruitment in Online for a period of 13th to 30th April 2018 @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Karnataka High Court DJ Recruitment 2018
- Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment 2018 Overview
- Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018
- High Court Of Karnataka Law ClerksJob Openings
- Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 Overview
- Karnataka High Court 27 Law Clerk/ Research Asst Recruitment Notification
Karnataka High Court DJ Recruitment 2018
High Court Of Karnataka District Judge Recruitment 2018 is driven out by the Recruitment panel. As there are only 30 vacancies on Backlog Stream only respective Contenders has the eligibility for applying to this Kar High Court District Judge Recruitment. Officials along with the Notification also placed the Applying Instructions to make the postulates clear about the Enrolling steps of the Karnataka HC District Judge Recruitment. If the aspirants want more information visit the Main site of Kar High Court @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in and the apply fastly until 30.04.2018 and the Examination will be organised to choose the most talented ones for the available jobs.
Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment 2018 Overview
|Organization Name||Karnataka High Court|
|Post Name(s)||District Judge(Backlog Vacancies)|
|Number of Vacancies||30 posts|
|Starting Date To Apply||13th April 2018|
|Last Date To Apply||30th April 2018|
|Last Date To Pay Fee(Through Challan)||03rd May 2018|
High Court Of Karnataka District Judge Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should possess Graduation Degree in LLB from any recognized university can apply and Practice as an Advocate in High Court or Subordinate Court on the Last Date Fixed for receipt of applications for not less than Seven Years Continuously.
Applicants must pay the Registration fee as per the Karnataka High Court District Judge Notification 2018.
In accordance with the Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment Notification 2018, postulants must have the Maximum Age Limits as notified.
- General/ OBC: 45 Years
- SC/ ST: 48 Years
Karnataka High Court Offers the Package of Rs.51,500 to Rs.63,070/- per month for the District Judge Jobs.
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
Kar High Court Jobs Vacancy:
How To Enrol Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification 2018:
- Contenders First, Go to the official site of Karnataka High Court @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- On Homepage, Search and open the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification For District Judge(Backlog) vacancies notification.
- Click on the link and Check the Details.
- If Eligible Open the Online Karnataka High Court DJ Online Application on a new window.
- Enter the complete details of yours, pay the fee in Online or Offline and Submit the Application.
- Take a print out of this Applications for future usage.
- Starting date to apply: 13.04.2018
- Closing date to apply: 30.04.2018
- Last Date To Pay Fee in Offline Mode: 04.05.2018
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification 2018 is announced by the Karnataka HC Recruitment Committee. As per the Karnataka HC Civil Judge Notification, Karnataka High Court employs 27 Law Clerks/ Research Assistant Jobs on Temporary/ Contract basis and insist aspirants apply in Offline Mode @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in within the time period of 05th March to 06th April 2018.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018
Karnataka HC Research Assistant Recruitment 2018: High Court Of Karnataka Posted a Latest Karnataka HC Law Clerks Recruitment Notification recently on 05th March 2018. Law Graduates both Freshers/ experienced searching for this Karnataka Sarkari Naukri can apply for this Karnataka HC Law Clerk 27 Job Openings. And the Court Only accepts Offline Applications from the desirable candidates. And this article is furnished with all the essentials and the Official Links to apply along with High Court Of Kar Law Clerk Cum Research Asst Notification 2018. But, the Aspirants must apply for this jobs within the short time i.e on or before 06.04.2018, after that the KHC doesn’t accept the applications further and the candidate may miss the chance. So, simply keep a look on www.jobschat.in to know the latest jobs info daily.
Also, Check: KSP SRPC Recruitment Notification 2018
High Court Of Karnataka Law ClerksJob Openings
Karnataka HC Research Assistant Vacancy is issued in order to find and pick the Eligible and talented candidates among the unemployed aspirants. And the Karnataka Unemployed would utilise this job opportunity firstly by verifying their candidature by checking all the Educational, age limits and other along with applying format and after that, they should submit their Karnataka High Court Law Clerk Application with all the necessary documents without any mistakes and by paying the Application fee as per the insisted amount before 06.04.2018. The Karnataka HC Recruitment Board cross-checks the received applications and excludes the candidate’s applications who involved in the Cremelayer Actions and other etc.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 Overview
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಹೈಕೋರ್ಟ್ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ ಪ್ರಕಟಣೆ 2018 ಅನ್ನು ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಎಚ್ಸಿ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ ಸಮಿತಿ ಘೋಷಿಸಿದೆ. ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಹೈ ಸಿವಿಲ್ ಸಿವಿಲ್ ಜಡ್ಜ್ ನೋಟಿಫಿಕೇಶನ್ ಪ್ರಕಾರ, ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಹೈಕೋರ್ಟ್ 27 ಲಾ ಕ್ಲರ್ಕ್ಸ್ / ರಿಸರ್ಚ್ ಅಸಿಸ್ಟೆಂಟ್ ಉದ್ಯೋಗಗಳನ್ನು ತಾತ್ಕಾಲಿಕ / ಕಾಂಟ್ರಾಕ್ಟ್ ಆಧಾರದ ಮೇಲೆ ಬಳಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳುತ್ತದೆ ಮತ್ತು ಮಾರ್ಚ್ 5 ರಿಂದ ಮಾರ್ಚ್ 6 ರವರೆಗೆ ಆಫ್ಲೈನ್ ಮೋಡ್ @ ಕಾರ್ನಟಕಜುಡಿಷಿಯರಿ.ಕಾರ್.ನಿಕ್.ಐ.ನಲ್ಲಿ ಅರ್ಜಿದಾರರನ್ನು ಅನ್ವಯಿಸುತ್ತದೆ. 2018.
Organization Name: Karnataka High Court
Posts Name: Law Clerks Cum Research Assistant Jobs
No. Of Vacancies: 27 Jobs
Application Start Date: 05th March 2018
Last Date To Apply: 06th April 2018
Job Category: Court Job
Job Type: Temporary/ Contract basis
Apply Mode: Offline
Job Location: Karnataka
Official Website: karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Also, Check: KHC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018
Karnataka HC Law Clerk/ Research Assistant Recruitment 2018 Essentials
In accordance with the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification, the Postulate must possess
- Law Graduation with 50% marks from Reputed Law Organisation in India.
- Must be registered as an Advocate and possess Computer Knowledge.
The Karnataka HC issued the Notification regarding the age i.e the Lower And Upper age limit must be between 21 and below 30 years of age while applying.
As per the Notification, the candidates while registering should pay a Non-Refundable fee which is notified.
Karnataka High Court will select the aspirants based on the following rounds i.e
The Selected Candidates will receive the Monthly Salary ranges i.e Rs.15,00/-.
Applying Procedure To Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018:
- Interested Candidates first open the Karnataka High Court site @ www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- On the Home page Find Notifications tab and among the list find the Recruitment Sub-Tab.
- Open that link and Check the Karnataka HC Law Clerk Cum Research Assistant Notification 2018 and read all the rules.
- And Then Qualified aspirants open the Karnataka High Court Law Clerk Recruitment Application form which is available with Notification and fill the details and paste all the required documents.
- Submit the Application before the due date to the address specified and keep a copy of this application form which it may help in further.
The Registrar(General), Karnataka High Court, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Application Start Date: 05.03.2018
- Application End Date: 06.04.2018
Karnataka High Court 27 Law Clerk/ Research Asst Recruitment Notification
So, Candidates eligible for the Kar HC 27 Research Assistant Job Vacancy, they should apply and should concentrate on the Karnataka Civil Judge Model Papers to face Interview rounds very straightly in order to qualify for the job. The Board will announce the Admit Cards for the eligible aspirants within a short time after the Completion of Recruitment schedule by completing all the exam preparations. Candidates can also find this information on the site @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. For this Karnataka High Court Jobs, immense applicants had applied and going to participate in the examination.