- 1 KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019 | KEA Assistant Government Pleader Jobs
- 1.1 KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019 Particulars
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Pleader Notification
- 1.4 Apply For 124 KEA Assistant Government Pleader Jobs Online
KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment Notification 2019 is announced on 30.09.2019 by Karnataka Examination Authority at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in for both Hyd-Kar Region and Non Hyd-Kar Region. So, Job Seekers must Open the KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Pleader Notification and go with the details once and after getting clarity do submit the KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Application Form from 10th October to 08th November 2019.
KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019 | KEA Assistant Government Pleader Jobs
Karnataka Examination Authority has a total of 124 Posts under Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Government Pleader and to fulfill that a new KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Pleader Recruitment 2019 Notification is declared and to fill this Posts Information is passed to all the Karnataka state applicants who are at present Advocate having 03 Years of Practice atleast. There will be multiple aspirants who are waiting for the employment news. For all of them, this is the best choice. So, Do verify all the details pinned on this page and additionally, the KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019 Application is also given of which applicants can apply as the application starts from 10th October 2019 and will expire on 08th November 2019.
KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019 Particulars
|Name Of The Board||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Name Of The Posts||Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Government Pleader Post|
|Number Of Posts||124 Posts|
|Date Of Advertisement||30th September 2019|
|Starting Date To Apply||10th October 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||08th November 2019|
|Category Of Job||Karnataka Government Jobs|
|Mode Of Registration||Online|
- Must be an advocate under the provisions of the Advocates Act,1961.
- Must be practicing advocate in courts of Civil and Criminal Jurisdiction in India and must have so practiced for not less than 3 years as on the last date application submission.
- General Category: Maximum of 37 Years
- Category II A, II B, III A, III B: Maximum of 40 Years
- SC, ST Category: Maximum of 42 Years
- General Category: Rs.825/- (Rs.800 For Fee & Rs.25/- For Charges)
- Remaining Category: Rs.425/- (Rs.400 For Fee & Rs.25/- For Charges)
Karnataka Examination Authority will hire the contenders for the 124 KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019 based on
- Written Test (Prelims And Mains)
KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Salary will be in the order of Rs.43,100/- to Rs.83,900/-
KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Cum Pleader Vacancy Details
|Region||Number Of Posts|
Registration Procedure Of KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Ones open Karnataka Examination Authority site at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
- Go to Recruitment Section and find Asst. Public Prosecutor cum Pleader.
- Then Find KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment Notification 2019 for Hyderabad-Karnataka Region and Non Hyderabad-Karnataka Region.
- Open them and notice the information and Open “nemaka.kar.nic.in/prosecution_recruit/”
- Choose any one region Online KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Pleader Application and fill the details, pay the fee.
- Finally, submit the form and take a xerox copy of the form.
KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Pleader Notification
KEA receives the KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Online Forms from the eligible contenders. So, most of the applicants till now completed their registration by entitling all the information required by them. It is confirmed that applicants must register to Only One Location as the Vacancies are listed for Hyd-Kar Region and Non Hyd-Kar Region. If any applicants applied for both the locations, respective KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Application will not be accepted. That too at the final date of the Recruitment, the link will not open properly due to all the contenders tries to apply at that particular point. Applicants not to face that problems, try to register for the KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019. Because there is also a chance for reducing the vacancies count even. That’s why the contenders must do proper preparation for the Written test as it’s the round for selection.
Also, Check: KEA PU Lecturer Result 2019
Apply For 124 KEA Assistant Government Pleader Jobs Online
Contenders are requested to get overall information of the 124 KEA Assistant Government Pleader Vacancy and enroll in Online because In Offline mode, there is no acceptance. Fee payment also be done by applicants, otherwise, application don’t be accepted by the authorities. If they commit any mistakes within the Submitted Karnataka Examination Authority Assistant Public Prosecutor Application, there is no opportunity for them to re change that data. Then definitely problem have to be faced by the themselves further which may lead to applicants rejection. Applicants who successfully enrolled to KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019 must bookmark the portal cetonline.karnataka.gov.in to know the Written Examination status.
Also, Check: Latest Govt Exam Results
Online KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Application Form: Enrol Now
As both the cetonline.karnataka.gov.in Assistant Government Pleader Notifications 2019 of Hyd-Kar and Non Hyd-Kar Regions is updated here, the applicants must stick to this page and do register for the 124 Posts by using the Application link which is active now.