Kenya Airways Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding Kenya Airways Walk-ins , Kenya Airways Job openings , Kenya Airways Off campus drive , Kenya Airways Referral drives , Kenya Airways Vacancies , Kenya Airways recruitment , careers , Registration Link ,Kenya Airways Placement papers.
Are you looking for Jobs in Top MNC’s and Airways, then jobschat came up with various job openings details for many Companies. Now, Kenya Airways has a wide recruitment notifications all over India. Interested candidates can apply to Job vacancy and get place in Kenya Airways and it is a good chance for graduates to get attractive salary and career growth. Here, you can get necessary details of current job openings and vacancies.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Kenya Airways Ltd., more commonly known as Kenya Airways, is the flag carrier of Kenya.The company was founded in 1977, after the dissolution of East African Airways. The carrier’s head office is located in Embakasi, Nairobi, with its hub at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
The airline was wholly owned by the Government of Kenya until April 1995, and it was privatized in 1996, becoming the first African flag carrier to successfully do so. Kenya Airways is currently a public-private partnership. The largest shareholder is the Government of Kenya (29.8.%), followed by KLM, which has a 26.73% stake in the company. The rest of the shares are held by private owners; shares are traded on the Nairobi Stock Exchange, the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange, and the Uganda Securities Exchange.
Kenya Airways is considered one of the leading Sub-Saharan operators; as of January 2013 and was ranked fourth among the top ten African airlines by seat capacity, behind South African Airways, Ethiopian Airlines and Egypt Air. The airline became a full member of Sky Team in June 2010, and is also a member of the African Airlines Association since 1977.
Also Check :
Kenya Airways Job Vacancies :
- Sales Manager
- Cabin Crew
- Administration Executive
- Accounts officer
- Audit Officer
- Customer service executive
- Security officer
- Revenue manager
- Safety Officer
- Contact Centre Manager
- Regional General Manager
- Sales Executive
- Manager Financial Control and Reporting
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Android Developer
- IOS Developer
- UI Design
- PHP Level
- HTML Level
- Angular JS Programmer
- Node JS Programmer
- Mango DB Level
- SAP Developer
- SAAS Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For Kenya Airways Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .
Kenya Airways Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in Kenya Airways get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.Should be fluent in English and Hindi.
Kenya Airways Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Kenya Airways Registration Process :
- Log on to the official website that is www.kenya-airways.com.
- Follow “careers” tab available at the bottom of home page and thereafter hit on location link as India.
- On execution of above said steps a new page will get open.
- There is a career opportunities section on the appeared page where you need to hit on suitable job link.
- Web page having various job titles will display on your computer screen.
- Select the suitable job title and read the full description regarding the post and Fill Online Application Form against the post.
- Retain the copy of application form for future reference.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As Soon As Possible
In this site we provides the of Kenya Airways for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.