- Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Job Vacancies :
- Educational Qualification For Kotak Mahindra Bank Job Profile :
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Salary Details :
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Selection Process :
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Registration Process :
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Official link :
Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding Kotak Mahindra Bank Walk-ins , Kotak Mahindra Bank Job openings , Kotak Mahindra Bank Off campus drive , Kotak Mahindra Bank Referral drives ,Kotak Mahindra Bank Vacancies , Kotak Mahindra Bank recruitment , careers , Registration Link , Kotak Mahindra Bank Placement papers.
Freshers who are willing to join in banking sector. it is best option to start a career.It has liberated a career notification in the name as Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2017. Candidates may apply online for the available posts which are given below. It is a great chance for all the interested candidates to work with this company. So all the eligible candidates apply through the link provided below. Follow our page to get latest updates of Job notifications.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
Kotak Mahindra Bank is an Indian private sector banking headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. In February 2003, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) gave the licence to Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd., the group’s flagship company, to carry on banking business.
It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management.
Kotak Mahindra Bank has a network of 1,336 branches and 2,044 ATMs spread across 702 locations in the country.In 2016, it was the third largest private bank in India by market capitalization.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Job Vacancies :
- Relationship Officer
- Personal Banker
- Retail Business
- Sales Manager – Liabilities Sales
- Relationship Manager
- Branch Head
- Portfolio Advisor – Retail Banking
- Cluster Business
- Senior Relationship Manager – Business Banking
- Senior Sales Manager – Home Loans
- Corporate Sales Manager-Aspira
- Relationship Manager
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For Kotak Mahindra Bank Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in Kotak Mahindra Bank get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Kotak Mahindra Bank i.e. www.kotak.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As soon as possible
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of Kotak Mahindra Bank for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )