KPSC Recruitment Notification 2017
KPSC Recruitment Notification 2017: Hello! my friends how are you all? Hoping everyone doing well. So, we are again with the latest announcement of Kerala Public Service Commission. The organization had issued the Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification 2017. It is Published in Sept 2017 on starting of the month. So, interested ones can apply for the notification now through the help of links are given in the below article. So, we advise the candidates who are interested can go with those links to access easily to enroll the names for Assistant Surgeon, LDC Posts notification, Online registration dates had mentioned in the below table take a look at it. Stay tuned the main log or For more Updates live Tuned on our page, www.Jobschat.In.
KPSC 159 Vacancies Notification
KPSC 159 Vacancies Notification: The organization now making moves to recruit the candidates through the written test and interview. This is the selection process for the KPSC Recruitment so, the process first starts with the written test and then later with the Interview. The organization offers the call letter to those who will be pass in the written test. The only peoples who will pass their only can go for the next rounds of interview. And the links are given in the below article now. Interested candidates can apply for the notification now. Stay watched on our page to know more. From 30th Aug 2017, the links had uploaded now.
You may also check: Kerala TET Recruitment Notification 2017 | Apply online
The organization has a name that is Kerala Public Service Commission we simply it as KPSC and the Kerala Public Service Commission organization main location is in Kerala only. Selected candidates will be placed anywhere in Kerala. Every year the organization offers some many jobs notification to the job hunters in Kerala. We only hope those who are searching for the jobs have to utilize this job chance without wasting the time. Willing ones have to enroll the names on the main website. and organization offering a high amount of salaries to the selected candidates. For greater State Govt Jobs, can look on this net web page and go for to search around.
KPSC Recruitment DETAILS
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name(s)||Assistant Surgeon, LDC Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||159|
|Job location||Anywhere in Kerala|
|Last Date||05th September 2017.|
|Start Date||30th Aug 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
With this table, everyone will have the idea about Organization Name, Post Name, Number of Vacancies, Last Date And an Official website. This will Saves the time to all the Candidates to know about the KPSC Recruitment Notification
You may also check: Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Previous Papers – Download
Kerala Public Service Commission 159 Jobs Recruitment
Kerala Public Service Commission 159 Jobs Recruitment: The candidates who are really interested in this notification take a look in the below section. You will find some links to access. Those are for to download the official notification and visit the main website to apply in online. The Kerala Public Service Commission had issued the main notification and around totally 159 vacancies are ready to fill with the skilled candidates and talented candidates through this notification. For modern day admit cards Stay caught our web page or crucial net log. and the last date to apply in online is 05th Sept 2017.
Notification Eligibility info:
Educational Details: Applicants have
- Assistant Professor in Nursing – M.Sc. Degree in Nursing from any University which is recognized by Kerala Nursing Council or Indian Nursing Council
- Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade – II – Must be a Graduate in Law
- Lecturer in Architecture – First Class Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology from a recognised University after undergoing a regular course of study
- Radiographer Gr. II – A pass in Pre-degree Course 2. Pass in two years certified Radiological Assistant course conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Thiruvananthapuram
- Junior Analyst – Degree in Chemistry of a recognized University or equivalent qualification
- Higher Secondary School Teacher Sociology (ST) – Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the respective subject by any University in Kerala.
- Civil Excise Officer (ST) – Must have passed the Plus Two examination or its equivalent.
- Lower Division Typist (SC & ST) – Pass in SSLC or equivalent qualification
- Cinema Operator (ST) – Pass in standard VII or its equivalent.
- Village Field Assistant (ST) – Pass in SSLC or its equivalent qualification.
- Laboratory Assistant (SC & ST) – A pass in S.S.L.C. Examination. 2. A pass in Laboratory Attenders Test conducted by the Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Lecturer in Arabic (SC) – Masters Degree in the concerned subject with atleast 50% marks in the case of Schedules Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates or its equivalent and good academic record.
- Lecturer in Mathematics – Masters Degree in the concerned Subject with at least 55% marks or its equivalent and good academic record
- Assistant Surgeon/ Casualty Medical Officer (SC) – . Degree in Modern Medicine (MBBS) or equivalent qualification
- Assistant Surgeon/ Casualty Medical Officer – . Degree in Modern Medicine (MBBS) or equivalent qualification
- Assistant Surgeon / Casualty Medical Officer (OBC) – Degree in Modern Medicine (MBBS) or equivalent qualification.
Applications Fee: Refer in the official notification
Pay Scale: Candidates will get
- Assistant Professor in Nursing: Rs. 40500 – 87000/-
- Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade – II: Rs. 40500 – 87000/-
- Lecturer in Architecture: Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Radiographer Gr. II: Rs. 22,200 – 48,000/-
- Junior Analyst: Rs. 12070-32830/-
- Higher Secondary School Teacher Sociology (ST): Rs. 20740 – 36140 (PR)
- Civil Excise Officer (ST): Rs. 20000 – 45800/
- Lower Division Typist (SC & ST): Rs. 19000 - 43600/
- Cinema Operator (ST): Rs. 17500 – 39500/
- Village Field Assistant (ST): Rs. 17000 - 37500/-
- Laboratory Assistant (SC & ST): Rs. 17500 – 39500/
- Lecturer in Arabic (SC): Rs. 17500 – 39500/
- Lecturer in Mathematics: Rs. 17500 – 39500/
- Assistant Surgeon/ Casualty Medical Officer (SC): Rs. 45800-89000/-
- Assistant Surgeon/ Casualty Medical Officer: Rs. 45800-89000/-
- Assistant Surgeon / Casualty Medical Officer (OBC): Rs. 45800-89000/-
Selection Process: Written Test and Interview.
Age Limits: From 18 to 35 years of old candidates are eligible
How to apply in online:
- Go to official website @ www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Search for the KPSC Recruitment Notification
- Click and new window exist
- Enroll the complete blanks
- Submit and Take print out
- “Kerala Public Service Commission,
Thulasi Hills, Pattom Palace P.O.,
Thiruvananthapuram 695 004
- Starting Date- 30.08.2017
- Last date – 04.10.2017
KPSC Recruitment Notification – Download Here
Official Website – Apply Online