KPSC Recruitment Notification 2017
KPSC Recruitment Notification 2017: The job hunters in Karnataka have a look on this notification. It was released lately. here you will have the required stuff of this notification of KPSC. The job opportunities for the post is 401 commercial tax officer, tahsildar & other posts. so candidates have to check for the more state govt jobs to apply. We suggest visiting the official site of KPSC. to scroll down this page will get all the required data on this page. If you are not suitable for this post search for govt jobs in Karnataka. The salary of this post is high as per this recruitment. they have given the dates to apply for this notification. so check the dates and apply immediately.
Hiring jobs in KPSC 2017
The Applicants who are interested in this KPSC recruitment 2017 apply jobs for the tax officer & other posts. We also attached the official notification & application form details at below section so for any queries download the official notification of this recruitment. Applicants use the materials to prepare & crack for this job. The recruitment team will conduct the stages of selection process. check our website for more details www.jobschat.in. Always check details twice before applying for notification. The information is provided for the reference purpose only.
KPSC Job openings on Tax officer, Tahsildar 2017
As per the official notification released by the KPSC government the Job openings of tax officer, tahsildar 2017. They have given the salary as per their standards. who have completed their graduation from the recognised university is need to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply for this job before the last date 12th June 2017. so to crack this job you need to prepare well for the exam using the KPSC previous papers. So refer our site for any queries.
Information of KPSC Recruitment 2017
|Organisation Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Post Name(s)||Commercial Tax Officer, Tahsildar Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||401|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||12th June 2017|
|Start Date||15th May 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment Post-Wise Info
here it is given the post wise information at below.
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts|
|1||Group A Vacancies||150 Posts|
|2||Group B Vacancies||251 Posts|
Group A Posts
- KAS (Jr Scale) Assistant Commandant- 30 Posts
- Superintendent of Police- 20 Posts
- Executive Officer/ Assistant Secretary- 08 Posts
- Director/ District Treasury Officer- 14 Posts
- Backward Classes Welfare Officer- 09 Posts
- Asst Commissioner Commercial Taxes- 65 Posts
- Labour Commissioner- 04 Posts
Group B Posts
- Tahsildar (Revenue Dept)- 66 Posts
- Asst Superintendent (Prison Dept)- 100 Posts
- Commercial Tax Officer- 01 Posts
- Superintendent of Excise- 05 Posts
- Assistant Treasury Officer- 04 Posts
- Chief Officer Grade I- 19 Posts
- Assistant Director (Flood, Civil Supplies & Other)- 02 Posts
- Asst Director (Agri. Marketing Department)- 02 Posts
- Asst Registrar of Cooperatives Societies- 36 Posts
- Assistant Director of Cooperative Audit Dept- 02 Posts
- Labour Officer- 05 Posts
- Employment Officer- 09 Posts
Educational qualification / Work Experience
Candidates must have the following as the Educational Qualification and Work Experience in order to apply for the Given Vacancies:
Aspirants need to have Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree awarded by a University established by Law in India or possesses an equivalent Certification as the Educational Qualification.
Age Limit and Age Relaxation
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has set an age limit for the posts of Commercial Tax Officer, Tahsildar and Other Vacancies as follows:
21 to 35 years
Forage, relaxation check the official Recruitment Notification
Selected candidates will get the remuneration according to the norms of the organisation which is as follows:
Commercial Tax Officer – Rs. 22,800 to Rs.43,200 Per Month
Tahsildar – Rs. 22,800 to Rs.43,200 Per Month
Candidates will be selected for the recruitment only after clearing the rounds that are conducted by the KPSC. Recruitment rounds comprise Prelims, Mains, and personal Interview. Selection will be totally based on the performance of the applicant which he/she shown during the process. Final Decision will be taken by the Karnataka Public Service Commission and there won’t be any changes in that.
Karnataka Public Service Commission has set an application fee for the aspirants who are willing to apply for the given Vacancies:
General Merit – Rs.300/-
2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category – Rs.150/-
SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP – Rs.25/-
Through e-Payment Post Offices Only.
- Starting Date For Application form: 15-05-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 12-06-2017
How to Apply:
- go to the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- click for the notification.
- the new window is open in separate.
- apply the application by using the given instructions.
- Attach a recent Passport size Photograph, signing copies in the required format and size
- then click on submit button.
- print a hard copy of it for future use.
Job official link:
In this site, we provide the official link of job registration purpose: Click here to register
Click here for official notification
Click here for Application form