Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2017
Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2017. Freshers/Job Seekers/Experienced Candidates can fulfill the various vacancies here. This is the good opportunity to start career in Government sector. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site.Maharashtra Police has released the notification for Constable in the official website. You can also check govt jobs here to know upcoming updates. In our website, you can get more details and updates of latest recruitment, upcoming notifications and job openings.
Maharashtra Police Profile :
Maharashtra, the third largest State in Republic of India, has one of the largest police forces in the country. Besides 302 Indian Police Service officers borne on the State Cadre, it consists of 282 Superintendents of Police, 523 Deputy Superintendents of Police, 3522 Inspectors, 3123 Assistant Police Inspectors, 6230 Sub Inspectors and 1,80,550 men (members of constabulary).
Maharashtra Police Constable Jobs details:
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Police|
|Post Name(s)||Constable Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||1717 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 5,200-20,200 /-per month|
Maharashtra Police Constable Jobs Educational Qualification:
All Interested Candidates should have completed 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Maharashtra Police Constable Jobs Age Limit:
Candidates age limit should be 18-40 Years as per the govt rules.
Application Fee For The Job:For Unreserved Candidates Application Fee is – 350/- &For Reserved Candidates Application Fee is – 200/-& For All Other Candidates Ex-s candidates Application Fee is – 50/-
Procedure:All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official websitehttp://www.mahapolice.gov.in .before or on 17-03-2017.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Maharashtra Police norms or decision .
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 17/3/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 17/3/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
In this site we provides the official link of Maharashtra Police Constable job details : Click here to register
Important Date :
Last Date to Apply : 17/3/2017
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )