- 1 Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Maha Arogya Vibhag Mumbai Bharti 2019 Notification
- 1.2 Overview Of Maharashtra Public Health Dept MO Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Medical officer Vacancy 2019
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2019 is made active by the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Department on 26 Dec 2018 and is offering a total of 877 Medical Officer Jobs and provided online Applications at arogya.maharashtra.gov.in where the postulants need to apply if they are eligible in prescribed format on or before 19 Jan 2019.
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2019
The Maharashtra Public Department has recently given an Employment News about Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2019 for the Candidate who is searching for the Medical officer jobs. So, those who have an MBBS degree can apply for this Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification as soon as possible. But there are a total of 877 Maha Arogya Vibhag Medical Officer vacancy 2019. As this is a Government Job, the Competition is very high. So, the candidate has to be very strict enough in preparation to grab the job. The Notification link has given below. Full details are given in the Maha Arogya Vibhag Medical Officer Notification 2018. The Candidate can scroll down to get the complete details before applying. Candidate needs to apply before the due date i.e 19 Jan 2019. Among the 877 Posts Vacancies is uniquely divided into a various category which is also specified below. Also, check the site jobschat.in for more details. So, apply with the help of a link placed at the bottom.
Maha Arogya Vibhag Mumbai Bharti 2019 Notification
The candidate who is searching for Government Jobs in Maharashtra can check this Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Notification 2019 and apply if they meet the qualifications. The educational qualifications along with Age Criteria is also mentioned. Age relaxation is also applicable for eligible aspirants. Maha Arogya Vibhag Recruitment Notification 2019 Of Medical Officer provide the details. So, the candidate will apply and send the required details in site while applying. The Candidate needs to apply before the due date. So, the Applied Candidate will be tested on Exam schedule specified for shortlisting the Suitable aspirants for the job. The Rounds has been specified below along with the Maha Arogya Vibhag Medical Officer Recruitment 2019. So, use the opportunity and participate in the Exam actively by checking the Syllabus.
Overview Of Maharashtra Public Health Dept MO Recruitment 2018
|Name Of The Board||Maharashtra Public Health Department/ Maharashtra Arogy Vibhag|
|Name Of The Posts||Medical officer Jobs (Group A)|
|Number Of Vacancies||877 posts|
|Starting Date To Apply||27 Dec 2018|
|Last Date To Apply||19 Jan 2019|
- Medical Officers: MBBS Degree of a statutory University or any other qualification as specified in the First or Second Schedule appended to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
Age Limits And Relaxation
The Candidate should have a minimum and maximum Age as per Norms and Candidate who is already in the Government medical service as Ad-hoc/ Bonded basis will get 5 years relaxation
|For Gen/ UR||38 years (As on 01 Jan 2019)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
Selection is through Written Exam and Personal Interview for the Medical Officer Jobs As per the Official Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment Notification 2018.
The Candidate should refer the Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment Notification 2018 for Application Fee before applying to pay.
The fee should be paid through Demand Draft of nationalized bank mode only.
- For Open category candidates – Rs.500/-
- For Backward Class candidates – Rs.300/-
- The candidates will receive Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- and Grade Pay Of Rs.5,400/- per month.
How to Apply For Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2019:
- Interested Aspirants go to the official website i.e arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
- Click On the latest Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Medical Officer Recruitment notification 2019 under Group A avaiable on the Careers page.
- Click on the Notification to refer the details.
- Employable persons must open the Maha Arogya Vibhag Medical Officer Application forms.
- Complete the details in the application form carefully.
- Upload a Photo and also Signature and pay the fee in DD Mode.
- Send it to the address mentioned here and keep the hard copy of the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment Medical Officer Application Form for further use.
The Director, Directorate Of Health Services, Arogya Bhavan, Saint Georges Hospital, Compound Mumbai, 400001.
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Medical officer Vacancy 2019
The Maharashtra Government wants to recruit the Medical Aspirants in the Hospitals all over the state. So, it is inviting the Online Applications for this Mah Arogya Department Medical Officer 2019 Notification as well as Offline applications from the eligible aspirants. The Candidate after applying in online and send the application to the Address specified. So, an eligible candidate can use the opportunity and grab the exam. So, More detailed data is available on Maharashtra Medical Web Portal that too along with Maha Arogya Vibhag Medical Officer Vacancy 2019. The Selected candidate will get salary as per the range specified. So, we have employed all the instructions. Improve the confidence to grab the exam. Exam Schedule and Pattern will be soon updated on this web portal. So, keep visiting the site. The Admit Card link also will be updated soon.
Important Dates And Links
|Online Applications Acceptance Date||27 Dec 2018|
|Final Date For Submission Of Online Applications||19 Jan 2019|
|Official Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment Notification 2019||Check Here|
|Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Medical Officer Application Form||Download Here|