- 1 Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Arogya Vibhag Mumbai Bharti Notification 2018
- 1.2 Overview Of Maharashtra Public Health Dept MO Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2018 Of Medical Officer
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2018 is made active by the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Department on 13th July and is offering a total of 723 Medical Officer Jobs and provided online Applications at arogya.maharashtra.gov.in where the postulants need to apply if they are eligible in prescribed format on or before 31st July 2018.
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2018
Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2018: The Maharashtra Public Department has recently given an Employment News for the Candidate who is searching for the Medical officer jobs. So, those who have an MBBS degree can apply for this Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification as soon as possible. But there are a total of 723 Vacancies. As this is a Government Job, the Competition is very high. So, the candidate has to be very strict enough in preparation to grab the job. The Notification link has given below. Full details are given in the Maha Arogya Vibhag Medical Officer Notification 2018. The Candidate can scroll down to get the complete details before applying. Candidate needs to apply before the due date i.e 31.07.2018. Among the 723 Posts Vacancies is uniquely divided into a various category which is also specified below. Also, check the site jobschat.in for more details. So, apply with the help of a link placed at the bottom.
Also, Check: MPHD MO Syllabus 2018
Arogya Vibhag Mumbai Bharti Notification 2018
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment Notification 2018: Candidate who is searching for Government Jobs in Maharashtra can check this Notification and apply if they meet the qualifications. The educational qualifications along with Age Criteria is also mentioned. Age relaxation is also applicable for eligible aspirants. Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment Notification 2018 Of Medical Officer provide the details. So, the candidate will apply and send the required details in site while applying. The Candidate needs to apply before the due date. So, the Applied Candidate will be tested on Exam schedule specified for shortlisting the Suitable aspirants for the job. The Rounds has been specified below along with the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2018 of Medical Officer. So, use the opportunity and participate in the Exam actively by checking the Syllabus.
Overview Of Maharashtra Public Health Dept MO Recruitment 2018
|Name Of The Board||Maharashtra Public Health Department/ Maharashtra Arogy Vibhag|
|Name Of The Posts||Medical officer Jobs (Group A)|
|Number Of Vacancies||723 posts|
|Starting Date To Apply||13th July 2018|
|Last Date To Apply||31st July 2018|
- Medical Officers: MBBS Degree of a statutory University or any other qualification as specified in the First or Second Schedule appended to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Specialist Medical Officers: Post Graduate Diploma/ Degree from a Statutory University in Pediatrics/ General Surgery/ General Medicine/ Gynecology/ Anaesthesia/ Radiology/ Blood Transfusion in as specified in the First or Second Schedule appended to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- The candidates should have completed their internship on or before 30th June 2018.
- Candidates holding a degree in Shuddha Ayurved/ BAMS degree should not respond to this advertisement.
Age Limits And Relaxation
The Candidate should have a minimum and maximum Age as per Norms on 30th July 2018 and Candidate who is already in the Government medical service as Ad-hoc/ Bonded basis will get 5 years relaxation and 10 years in case of the candidates having exceptional/ super-specialist Qualification in the faculties specified on Notification.
Selection is through Written Exam and Personal Interview for the 723 Medical Officer Jobs As per the Official Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment Notification 2018.
The Candidate should refer the Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment Notification 2018 for Application Fee before applying to pay.
The fee should be paid through Demand Draft of nationalized bank mode only.
- For Open category candidates – Rs.500/-
- For Backward Class candidates – Rs.300/-
The candidates will receive Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- and Grade Pay Of Rs.5,400/- per month.
Also, Check: MPHD MO Previous Papers Pdf
How to Apply For Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2018:
- Interested Aspirants go to the official website i.e arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
- Click On the latest Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Medical Officer Recruitment notification 2018 under Group A avaiable on the Careers page.
- Click on the Notification to refer the details.
- Employable persons must open the Maha Arogya Vibhag Medical Officer Application forms.
- Complete the details in the application form carefully.
- Upload a Photo and also Signature and pay the fee in DD Mode.
- Send it to the address mentioned here and keep the hard copy of the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment Medical Officer Application Form for further use.
The Director, Directorate Of Health Services, Arogya Bhavan, Saint Georges Hospital, Compound Mumbai, 400001.
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2018 Of Medical Officer
Maharashtra Arogya Department Medical Officer Notification 2018: The Maharashtra Government wants to recruit the Medical Aspirants in the Hospitals all over the state. So, it is inviting the Online Applications as well as Offline applications from the eligible aspirants. The Candidate after applying in online and send the application to the Address specified. So, an eligible candidate can use the opportunity and grab the exam. So, More detailed data is available on Maharashtra Medical Web Portal that too along with Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2018 Notification of 723 Medical Officer Jobs. The Selected candidate will get salary as per the range specified. So, we have employed all the instructions. Improve the confidence to grab the exam. Exam Schedule and Pattern will be soon updated on this web portal. So, keep visiting the site. The Admit Card link also will be updated soon.
Important Dates And Links
|Online Applications Acceptance Date||13th July 2018|
|Final Date For Submission Of Online Applications||31st July 2018|
|Official Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment Notification 2018||Check Here|
|Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Medical Officer Application Form||Register Here|