- 1 Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus 2019
- 1.1 Maharashtra Water Conservation Officer Syllabus
- 1.2 Maharashtra Soil Dept Water Conservation Officer Syllabus 2019
- 1.3 Maharashtra Soil Dept Exam Pattern
- 1.4 Download Maha Soil Department Syllabus
Candidates who are looking for the Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus 2019, those ones can get now, which has declared by the officials of the Maharashtra Soil Department at the official website @ www.mahapariksha.gov.in. Along with the syllabus, candidates also check the Maharashtra Soil Dept Exam Pattern from the recommended page.
To know the more details about the Maha Water Conservation Officer Exam Syllabus, candidates once observe the whole article by scroll down the web page. Because here on this web page, our team members have uploaded the subject wise Maharashtra Water Conservation Officer Syllabus with the free of cost.
Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus 2019
The Maha Soil Department Syllabus download links are available on this web page. Contenders who have submitted the application form to the board of the Maharashtra Soil Department, those ones must and should download the Maharashtra Water Conservation Officer-Syllabus. Bvuase the selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of the written examination and interview. So, candidates download the Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus 2019 from this web page @ www.jobschat.in and prepare well to get the best score in the written examination.
You may also check >>>>>Maharashtra Soil Dept Recruitment 2019
Maharashtra Water Conservation Officer Syllabus
For the sake of all the candidates, we have uploaded the subject wise Maharashtra Water Conservation Officer Syllabus on this web page. So, candidates who are dreamed to get the maximum score in the written examination, those ones must and should download the Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus 2019 from this web page. Because without seeing the Maharashtra Water Conservation Officer Syllabus, no one can’t prepare well or the written examination. So, applicants without any late download the syllabus, the links are mentioned on the below page.
Maharashtra Soil Dept Water Conservation Officer Syllabus 2019
|Department Name||Maharashtra Soil Department|
|Post Names||Water Conservation Officer|
|Name of the Exam||Maha Water Conservation Officer Exam|
|Number Of Vacancies||282 Vacancy|
|Admit Card Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
Maharashtra Soil Dept Exam Pattern 2019
|SI.No||Background||Name of the Topics||Total Marks|
|4||Engineering Background||Agriculture Engineering||100|
Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus 2019
Syllabus For Agriculture:
- Animals and humans
- Physical and social environment as factors of crop distribution and production.
- cropping pattern as indicators of environments.
- Environmental pollution and associated hazards to crops,
- Cropping patterns in different agro-climatic zones of the country.
- Impact of high-yielding and short-duration varieties on shifts in cropping patterns.
- Concepts of various cropping and farming systems.
- Ecology and its relevance to man, natural resources, their sustainable management, and conservation.
Syllabus For Horticulture:
- Floriculture & Landscape gardening
- Growth and Development of Horticultural Crops
- Propagation of horticultural crops
- Fundamentals of Horticulture
- Management Techniques for horticultural crops
- Production technology of fruit crops
- Production technology of vegetable crops
Syllabus For Forestry:
- Forest Soils, Soil Conservation, and Watershed management:
- Silviculture – General
- Silviculture of Trees
- Forest Management and Management Systems:
- Surveying and Forest Engineering: Forest surveying
- Environmental Conservation and Biodiversity :
- Tree Improvement and Seed Technology:
- Agroforestry, Social Forestry, Joint Forest Management, and Tribology:
- Silviculture – Systems:
Syllabus For Agriculture
- Agricultural Process Engineering
- Aerial Photography and Remote Sensing
- Agricultural Structures
- Instrumentation and computer applications in Agricultural Engineering
- Soil and Water Conservation:
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Irrigation and Drainage
Syllabus For Civil engineering
- Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures.
- Concreting Equipment:
- Construction, Planning, and Management:
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Structural Analysis
- Conservation Practice, Planning, and Management
- PERT Network:
- Building Materials.
- Pert Network
- Fluid Mechanics, Open Channel, Flow, Pipe Flow.
- Hydraulics ‘Machines and Hydropower.
- Design of Steel Structures.
- Earthwork Equipment:
Syllabus For Environmental Engineering
- Solid Waste Engineering
- Solid Waste Management.
- Air and Noise Pollution and Ecology.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Water Supply Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Founding Engineering.
- Water Waste Engineering
Maharashtra Soil Dept Exam Pattern
While in the preparation of the written examination, the Maharashtra Water Conservation Officer Exam Pattern plays a very important role. For that reason, we have uploaded the detailed the Maharashtra Soil Dept Exam Pattern 2019 on this web page. So, candidates before starting the preparation, once check the mentioned exam pattern. By checking that exam pattern, you can get the full clarity about the written examination. After that, improve your knowledge in that subjects with the help of the Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus 2019 and Previous Papers.
Download Maha Soil Department Syllabus
To make the candidates preparation too easy, we have uploaded the Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus 2019 on this web page. So, applicants who are going to appear for the written examination on the suggestion dates, those ones prepare well for the written examination with the help of the Maharashtra Water Conservation Officer-Syllabus. Don’t think about the download links of the www.mahapariksha.gov.in Syllabus, which are highlighted on the below page. More preparation is necessary to get the highest score in the written examination. From this web page, applicants also get the details of the Maharashtra Gove Jobs, by just refer the mentioned link on this web page.
Also, Check >>>>>Maharashtra Soil Dept Admit Card 2019