Manipur Education Department Teaching & NonTeaching Recruitment notification 2017 :
The Manipur government has released a notification to get candidates in government sector of Manipur. the Manipur is a state in north India .In jobschat we provide you all the information that released by the government of Manipur from time to time . Apart from state government organization of Manipur ,there are also many organizations that are under by the central government. so, candidates can also apply for the job like public service commission, Research and development, Pharmaceuticals, Banking, Engineering and more industries and manufacturing units, Pharmaceuticals, I.T .now here in this post we are providing details about the post of Teaching & NonTeaching in Manipur Education Department and also in our site the candidates can get all the details about the recruitment Candidates to apply for the available govt jobs. both the fresher and experienced candidates can apply for this posts. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site jobschat. if you are interested to do a government job in Manipur candidates can grab this opportunity. the candidates who are eagerly waiting for a notification of state government of Manipur you can get all the notifications here in our site. jobschat will provide you all the details about the notification released posts like notification details , syllabus for examinations , admit card details , recruitment process, eligibility e.t.c..scroll down ad get the details about General Administration Dept, Manipur Driver Job in Manipur Recruitment.
Manipur Education Department Profile :
The Department of Education (S) is one the major departments of the Government of Manipur and looks after the school education in the state. At the government level, it is led by Hon’ble Minister of Education as the head of the administration. Shri W. Rajen Singh is the Director of the department and Dr. J. Suresh Babu as the Principal Secretary of Edu (S), Government of Manipur.
Manipur Education Department Teaching & NonTeaching Recruitment Details :
|Organization Name||Manipur Education Department|
|Post Name(s)||Teaching & NonTeaching|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
No of Posts : 1622
Name of the Posts:
- Upper Primary Teacher
- Graduate Teacher
- Office Assistant
- Primary Teacher
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Upper Primary Teacher: 455
- Graduate Teacher: 307
- Office Assistant: 178
- Primary Teacher: 489
- Multi Tasking Staff: 193
Job Location: Manipur
Job Type: State Government Job
Closing date for Application form: 27th June 2016
Selection of the candidates is going to be on the bases of Academic Merit and Personal Interview to be commenced by Directorate of Education Government of Manipur (Imphal).
manner of staffing :
- Educational qualification:
- Upper Primary Teacher: Graduation in related subject with 2 years of Diploma in Elementary Education or Graduate with 1 year’s B.Ed from a recognized University/ Institute/ Board/ 12th must be passed with at least 50% of marks and 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education.
- Graduate Teacher: B.Ed in relevant subject from a recognized institute.
- Office Assistant: Must be Graduate form a recognized Institute along with typing speed 30 WPM in English for general category and 25 WPM typing speed for reserved category.
- Primary Teacher: Must have passed 12th with minimum of 50% marks with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education
- Multi Tasking Staff: Class 10th passed from a recognized board or Institution
- Age Limitation: As on 11th May 2016 age must be less than 38 years. Age Relaxation As Per Rules is applicable
- Pay Scale: Refer the official Advertisement
- Application Fee: Applicable for general category is Rs. 500/- & for reserved category is Rs. 250/-
How to Apply:
- Open the official web portal on www.manipureducation.gov.in
- Than Go to Notification section and click on the link of the Post you want apply.
- Now download the application form and fill the details as prescribe in official notification
- Don’t forget to attach latest Photo to the application along with the copies of all necessary documents & certificates.
- Now pay the application fee as per your category & submit your application online
- Take the print out of your submitted application for future reference.
- Or Send filled application along with Photo copies of Educational Certificates to ” Administrative Officer (N. Praveen Singh), Director Of Educational (S),Manipur ” on or before the last date
Director Of Education,
In this site we provides the official link of Manipur Education Department Teaching & NonTeaching Job for registration purpose : Click here to register
Important Date :
Last date to Apply : as soon as possible.
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.