Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding Maruti Suzuki Walk-ins , Maruti Suzuki Job openings , Maruti Suzuki Off campus drive , Maruti Suzuki Referral drives ,Maruti Suzuki Vacancies , Maruti Suzuki recruitment , careers , Registration Link ,Maruti Suzuki Placement papers.
Maruti Suzuki is the most popular and favorite cars manufacturer in India. Many of them have dream to get placed in Maruthi Suzuki, for those contenders have an awesome news that Maruti Suzuki is going to recruit the freshers and as well as experienced to fulfill the various vacancies of Junior Engineer, Electrical and electronics Engineer, Receptionist, Manager and others. Aspirants who have wish to join in Maruti Suzuki may apply to vacancy post before last date. To catch the latest updates and details, follow this page.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India.It is a subsidiary of Japanese automobile and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation. As of January 2016, it had a market share of 47% of the Indian passenger car market. Maruti Suzuki manufactures and sells popular cars such as the Ertiga, Alto, Swift, Zen, Celerio, Swift DZire, SX4 and Omni The company is headquartered at New Delhi. In February 2012, the company sold its ten millionth vehicle in India.
Maruti Suzuki Job Vacancies :
- Junior Engineer
- Electrical and Electronics Engineer
- Sales Executive
- Head Engineering
- Java Developer
- Customer Executive
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For Maruti Suzuki Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
Maruti Suzuki Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in Maruti Suzuki get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Maruti Suzuki Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Maruti Suzuki Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Maruti Suzuki i.e. marutisuzuki.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- In that careers page click on JOIN US option at left side of page
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As Soon As Possible
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of Maruti Suzuki for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )