Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017: The aspirants who are seeking for the job opportunity those members have it is one of the best chance to get the job in public service commission in Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC), Shillong has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 59 Junior Informatics Officer, Assistant Architect, Lecturer, Inspector, Foreman & Other vacancies hence the aspirants can check the notification in the official website where as provided in the jobschat and also aspirants has any doubts about the notification then they may check below links which can be provided by us.
Meghalaya PSC notification 2017
Meghalaya PSC Notification 2017: The candidates who are want to apply for this recruitment they must follow the official website which can be provided by us in the below links and also the aspirants can be applied in the online mode through our jobschat links and which the candidates eligible and who are interested in this requisite posts they can be applied for this posts through online mode and information which are available and provided on our web portal is jobschat.in and who are going to write the exams they have some idea about the exam then visit our web portal for the previous papers and also get the admit cards through our portal .
Meghalaya PSC Inspector, Lecturer & Other Post
The public service commission of the state Meghalaya can be announced the notification for Inspector, Lecturer & Other Post the purpose of filling up the vacancies of the various posts in this department.Hence the eligible persons are applying for this recruitment and it is also one of the golden opportunity for the aspirants who are seeking for this department jobs.
Meghalaya PSC for Inspector, Lecturer & Other Post
Inspector, Lecturer & Other Post
|Qualification||check below for Education Qualifications|
|Total Posts||59 posts|
|Job location||Across Meghalaya|
The Meghalaya PSC Recruitment for Inspector, Lecturer & Other posts recruitment has been released the notification for the posts of the for counselor posts total posts are 59 posts for this recruitment.Hence the aspirants can apply this notification in the official web portal we are provided in the below links.
Meghalaya PSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 59
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Informatics Officer in Information Technology & Communication Department: 03 Posts
2. Assistant Architect under Urban Affairs Department: 01 Post
3. Lecturer in Computer Science/ Application in Govt. Colleges in Meghalaya: 01 Post
4. Inspector of Legal Metrology under the Directorate of Legal Metrology, Meghalaya: 01 Post
5. Foreman in the Directorate of Printing and Stationery, Meghalaya Shillong: 03 Posts
6. Junior Engineer under Urban Affairs Department: 01 Post
7. Inspector of Taxes under Taxation Department: 28 Posts
8. Cold Chain Officer under the Directorate of Health Services (MCH & FW) Meghalaya: 01 Post
9. Enforcement Inspector under Transport Department: 04 Posts
10. Lower Division Assistant in the Office of the Meghalaya Public Service Commission, Shillong: 02 Posts
11. Draughtsman –II under Soil & Water Conservation, Meghalaya: 07 Posts
12. Surveyor Grade –II under Soil & Water Conservation, Meghalaya: 05 Posts
13. Senior Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (Draughtsman) under Soil & Water Conservation, Meghalaya: 01 Post
14. Senior Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (Surveyor) under Soil & Water Conservation, Meghalaya: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 27 years for S.No-1, 2, 4 to 14, 21 to 30 years for S.No-3 Posts as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is 5years for candidates belonging to SC/ ST who are permanent residents of the state of Meghalaya.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science/Communication & Electronics or equivalent) from recognized University/ Institution in India for S.No-1, Bachelor of Architecture from recognized Institution or equivalent for S.No-2, 2nd Class Master Degree in Computer Science/ Application for S.No-3, B.SC in Physics or BE/ B.Tech for S.No-4, Matriculation/ H.S.L.C/ S.S.L.C having Diploma in Printing Technology from recognized Regional Institute of Printing in India or from a reputed Institution abroad for S.No-5, Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institution for S.No-6 Posts with adequate experience. For more information refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Preliminary Screening Test, Main Examination & Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 460/- for S.No-1,2,3 and 5, Rs. 350/- for S.No-4,5,6,7 and 8, Rs 320/- for S.No-9,10,11,12, 13and 14 Posts through online/ offline. For Persons with Physical Disabilities (PWDs). Application Fee is exempted subject to furnishing of Disability Certificate to the Commission.( as per Notification No. PER (AR).150/88/Pt.I/ 43 Dated 29 th April 2015.
How to Apply:
- Go to the Meghalaya PSC website i.e.www.mpsc.nic.in
- Check the latest notification on the Meghalaya PSC Job.
- Click on Inspector posts.
- Click on Submit button.
- Finally, Take the print of the application form.
Last Date to Apply and Time: 12/06/2017
Meghalaya PSC Job official link:
In this site, we provide the official link of Meghalaya PSC job registration purpose: click here for registration
Click here for Official Notification & Application Form
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications, Results, Admit cards, Cut off marks, Application forms, Selection process, Syllabus, Placement papers, Previous Papers, Study materials, Tips.