- MP Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited Junior Engineer, Programmer Trainee Recruitment Notification 2017 :
- MP Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited Junior Engineer, Programmer Trainee Jobs details:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualifications :
- Age Limit :
- Pay Scale:
- Online Application Process:
- Application fee :
- MP Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited Official link :
MP Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited Junior Engineer, Programmer Trainee Recruitment Notification 2017 :
An announcement regarding urgent hiring of eligible graduates has been made entitled as MP Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited recruitment 2017.the candidates who wants to work in a different filed like this can apply for this recruitment. MP Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited is a department in the madhya pradesh state government jobs which is hearing Junior Engineer, Programmer Trainee posts Recruitment. willing candidates may apply for the concern by following the applying process furnished below on this page. So , candidates grab this opportunity to be placed in a government sector is not an easy task .but by following our site jobschat you will get good results. clearly check the details and apply for various government posts through our site . following are those details which are really very Important for this recruitment.and also eligibility criteria , education qualifications ,age limit , application fee details, and also the process of applying and online application links too.. you can also check madhya pradesh state government jobs. Keep visit this site regularly for more updates about madhya pradesh government jobs.now scroll down and get the details about the MP Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited Junior Engineer, Programmer Trainee posts in madhya pradesh Recruitment.
MP Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited Junior Engineer, Programmer Trainee Jobs details:
|Organization Name||MP Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited|
|Post Name(s)||Junior Engineer, Programmer Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Junior Engineer: 50 Posts.
- Programmer Trainee: 12 Posts.
Applicants of MPPKVVCL JE Recruitment 2017 should Possess Following Educational Qualifications and Age Limits as follows.
Educational Qualifications :
For Junior Engineer Electrical: Candidates must Complete Diploma in Electrical and Electronics or Electrical Engineering.
For Programmer Trainee: Applicants should Possess MCA OR B.E/B.Tech in IT Education/ Computer Science/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Degree should be from a recognized board or university.
Age Limit :
The Candidates applying for MPEZ Programmer Trainee Recruitment 2017 should have the age limit as follows.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
Selected Candidates of MPPKVVCL JE Recruitment 2017 will have salaries as mentioned.
- Junior Engineer Electrical: Rs. 15,600/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-.
- Programmer Trainee: Rs. 23, 000 Per month.
Online Application Process:
- Visit the official website of MPPKVVCL i.e., www.mpez.co.in.
- Download the MPPKVVCL JE Notification 2016 Pdf and Read it Carefully.
- Click on Online Application for MPSEB Jr Engineer & Programmer Trainee Jobs.
- Fill up MPEZ JE & Programmer Trainee Application form.
- Submit & Download the MPPKVVCL Junior Engineer Application form for further use.
Application fee :
Applicants of MPPKVVCL JE Recruitment 2017 should pay the application fee as follows.
- For Unreserved/OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 800/-.
In this site we provides the official link of MP Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited for registration purpose : Click here to register
Important Date :
Last date to Apply : As soon as Possible
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.