- 1 MPPCB Recruitment 2019 | 22 Vacancy || Apply www.mppcb.nic.in
- 1.1 Details about MP Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019
- 1.2 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- 1.3 MPPCB Vacancy of Assistant Engineer & Scientist
- 1.4 www.mppcb.nic.in Application Form
MPPCB Recruitment 2019 has recently announced by the official board of Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board(MPPCB) to recruit 22 posts of Assistant Engineer & Scientist. so, job seekers, who are waiting for MP Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019 Vacancy at Representative page www.mppcb.nic.in should verify this page. Eligible and interested candidates can apply MPPCB Application Form 2019 from 23rd Sep 2019 to 25th Oct 2019. To procure additional details about MPPCB Assistant Engineer Jobs 2019 look over the contents at this page.
MPPCB Recruitment 2019 | 22 Vacancy || Apply www.mppcb.nic.in
MP Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019 has offered a total of 22 posts of Assistant Engineer & Scientist at authoritative page www.mppcb.nic.in. The direct links of the notification and links for the official website are also provided clearly at the end of this page. As per the officials of Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board, the location for hired candidates will be in the state of Madhya Pradesh only. Applicants, who are wanted to settle in the Madhyapradesh state government jobs can fill the MPPCB Assistant Engineer & Scientist Application Form 2019. Before applying candidates check the Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, and required details that are mandatory for MPPCB Recruitment 2019.
Also, Check: MPPCB AE Result 2019
Details about MP Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board(MPPCB).|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer & Scientist|
|Total Posts||22 posts|
|Starting Date||23rd Sep 2019|
|Last Date||25th Oct 2019|
|Job Type||Madhya Pradesh Govt Job.|
For Assistant Engineer
- Through MPPCB Recruitment 2019, the board recruits the best candidates who are completed in the B.E/B.TECH Environmental Engineering Or CIVIL/CHEMICAL with Masters Degree in Environmental Engineering from Recognized University.
- Candidates should get qualified in the GATE Examination at the end of the Final Year and possess the degree in the relevant stream, at the time of Document Verification.
- Aspirants, Who have completed degree in ZOOLOGY/BOTANY/CHEMISTRY/ENVIRONMENT SCIENCE along with Masters Degree from Recognized University.
- Candidate should get qualified in the CSIR-UGC NET Examination and must possess the degree in the relevant stream, at the time of Document Verification.
- For Minimum Age Limit – 21 years
- For Maximum Age Limit – 45 years
- The candidates who have Experience of working in MPPCB shall be given Age Relaxation equal to the service rendered by him i.e Maximum 5 years (1 year Age Relaxation for every one year completed service)
- For SC/ST/PWD/OBC Candidates – Rs.800/-
- For Others – Rs.1000/-
MPPCB Notification has issued a total of 22 posts for 17 posts of Assistant Engineer & 5 posts of Scientists are as follows.
17 posts of Assistant Engineer
- For UR – 05
- For ST – 03
- For SC – 03
- For OBC – 05
- FOr EWS – 02
05 Posts of Scientist
- For UR – 02
- For ST – 01
- FOr SC – 00
- For OBC – 02
- For EWS – 00
Mode Of Application
- Basic Pay of Rs.56100/- is provided by the MPPCB Recruitment Board.
How to apply for MP Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019?
- First, visit MPPCB Official Website www.mppcb.nic.in
- Then, go to the Notice Board of MPPCB.
- Click on the Advertisement For the Vacancy Assistant Engineer & Scientist.
- Read the MPPCB Notification 2019 carefully.
- After that, fill the Application Form without mistakes.
- Upload Photo and Signature and required document proofs.
- For finally Submit the application and also do the payment.
- To take a printout and keep it safe.
MPPCB Vacancy of Assistant Engineer & Scientist
All Interested Candidates are searching for MPPCB Jobs 2019 can check this page for all latest updates appeared here and also check jobschat.in site that has provided you the clear information with necessary Official Website links. Job seekers can check their eligibility to apply for MPPCB Recruitment using the information provided in this section. As per the eligibility of MPPCB Vacancy of Assistant Engineer & Scientist, candidates must be possessed on B.E/B.TECH Environmental Engineering Or CIVIL/CHEMICAL with Masters Degree for MPPCB Assistant Engineer jobs 2019 and degree in ZOOLOGY/BOTANY/CHEMISTRY/ENVIRONMENT SCIENCE for MPPCB Scientist job 2019. To clarify your doubts about this recruitment process, we strongly suggest candidates go through Official Notification Once.
www.mppcb.nic.in Application Form
MP Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019 registration is open in the online mode at the MPPCB official Website. The starting date of the registration Process is 23rd Sep 2019 and the last date of submission is 25th Oct 2019. so, Candidates who are willing to submit the www.mppcb.nic.in Application Form, before applying only they should check their Eligibility Criteria. If the applicants have committed any mistakes in the Application Form, they will be canceled in the Selection Process. The applicants can also pay the application fee until the last date and also there is the best salary offered by the Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board(MPPCB) for the selected candidates. Registering postulants age must in between 21 to 45 years for the latest MPPCB Job Vacancy 2019. so, read the details carefully and apply the MPPCB Notification 2019.
su_button url=” https://private.jobschat.in/current-affairs/” target=”blank” background=”#86f0e7″ color=”#f347b5″ size=”8″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: share” icon_color=”#257008″] DAILY & MONTHLY Current Affairs[/su_button]
Important Dates and Links
Online Application Start Date: 23rd September 2019
Online Application Last Date: 25th October 2019
Official site: www.mppcb.nic.in
well, Applicants go through the whole page to know the important information and available links that has been provided by the MPPCB Recruitment Board and the applicants must remember that the last date of MPPCB Online Application is 25th October 2019.