- 1 MPSC PSI Recruitment 2020 | www.mpsc.gov.in PSI Application Form
- 1.1 MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020 Overview
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 MPSC PSI Notification 2020
- 1.4 MPSC PSI, STI, ASO Application Form 2020
- 1.5 Frequently Asking Questions
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) released the MPSC PSI Recruitment 2020 Notification for recruiting 806 Vacancies of PSI (Police Sub Inspector), STI (Sales Tax Officer), ASO (Assistant Section Officer) Posts and the application starts 28th February 2020. Candidates can apply in Online mode to this MPSC ASO Recruitment 2020 before the Ending date i.e 19th March 2020 by using the Official site is mpsc.gov.in. Don’t worry candidates here on this page we have provided the direct MPSC PSI Application Form Links along with MPSC STI Notification 2020 links.
MPSC PSI Recruitment 2020 | www.mpsc.gov.in PSI Application Form
MPSC PSI Recruitment 2020 Notification: Good News for the Job Hunters. Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) released the new Notification for the Recruitment of 806 Vacancies for the post of PSI (Police Sub Inspector), STI (Sales Tax Officer), ASO (Assistant Section Officer). Candidates who are interested in MPSC STI Vacancy 2020 Recruitment, refer to the MPSC STI Eligibility information available at the below. Every year so many Maharashtra Government Jobs will be released, and now MPSC Officials released the MPSC ASO Notification 2020 on 28th February 2020. It is a good Opportunity for Jobseekers. The MPSC PSI Notification 2020 given more information to the Aspirants like Selection Process, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee Etc. The Link for the MPSC STI Application Form 2020 and application is available at the bottom of the page. Aspirants who open this link can get all the details.
MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Department Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||PSI (Police Sub Inspector), STI (Sales Tax Officer), ASO (Assistant Section Officer)|
|Number Of Vacancies||806 Posts|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Government Jobs|
|Initial Date To Apply||28th February 2020|
|Last Date||19th March 2020|
|Prelims Exam Date||03rd May 2020|
- Candidates must have completed the Bachelor’s Degree and done graduation from Government Recognized University. For more details check the MPSC Police Sub Inspector Official Notification.
The Required Age Limit is considered and the details are given below.
- PSI (Police Sub Inspector): Maximum Age 31 Years
- STI (Sales Tax Officer), ASO (Assistant Section Officer): Maximum Age 38 years
A shortlist of the candidates will be done in different stages of the selection process. The selection process is based on the merit performance of the candidate. The exam process includes. Main Written Exam.
MPSC PSI Exam Application Fee
- For General Candidates: Rs.374/-
- For BC Candidates: Rs. 274/-
Candidates can get the salary as per the recruitment board norms.
- PSI: –Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4300
- STI :- Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4300
- ASO:-Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4300
Officials Offer Total 806 vacancies as per the post wise and the check the vacancy details are given below.
- State Tax Inspector (STI) : 89 Posts
- Assist. Section Officer: 67 Posts
- Police Sub Inspector (PSI) : 650 Posts
How to Apply MPSC PSI Recruitment 2020
- Candidates who are Interested and Eligible can open Site www.mpsc.gov.in.
- The home page will be displayed on teh windows screen.
- Here on the Home page, aspirants need to find the MPSC PSI Recruitment 2020 Notification link and open it.
- Aspirants can read it carefully and apply it.
- Applicants who are eligible need to find the application form and fill the required columns by adding the required documents.
- Also, check and pay the fee, the application and submit to address specified before the due date.
- Aspirants should have to Take a Hard Copy of the MPSC PSI Application Form and use it for future correspondence.
MPSC PSI Notification 2020
Maharashtra Public Service Commission releases various job notifications along with the present one. Maharashtra Public Service Commission 2020 PSI Exam Notification will be organized and the whole selection process will be taken by MPSC. Candidates who are eligible for this MPSC PSI, STI, ASO Vacancy 2020 have a huge opportunity to grab the available posts. Candidates to fill the MPSC ASO Online Application Form need to open the main site. Applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree and have done Graduation from a Government recognized University. MPSC PSI, STI, ASO Notification 2020 have a Selection Process are consists of Written Exam, shortlisted candidates will have different stages. Applicants who are applying for this Maharashtra Group B Vacancy notification by reading given instructions carefully. We have provided more information at our Official page jobschat.in.
Also, Check: MPSC PSI Previous Papers
MPSC PSI, STI, ASO Application Form 2020
For the MPSC Sales Tax Officer Recruitment 2020, the last date is 19th March 2020. So, interested candidates can apply for this MPSC ASO Recruitment 2020 online through www.mpsc.gov.in. Aspirants don’t miss the chance for applying MPSC PSI Recruitment. Applicants who are interested to fill this MPSC PSI, STI, ASO Application Form 2020 will have Maximum Age of 31 Years. MPSC PSI Application fee has different categories like General Candidates and Reserved candidates. We give an easy process to applying online MPSC PSI Notification 2020. While filling the application form you need to enter the required details and also upload the necessary documents. Before submitting the MPSC PSI Application Form 2020 you need to recheck all mentioned details carefully.
Also, Check: MPSC PSI Syllabus 2020
Download MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020 Notification: Click Here
Get MPSC PSI, STI, ASO Application Form 2020: Click Here
So, Candidates can easily understand this Entire Article and apply for this MPSC PSI Vacancy 2020. Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) will conduct the Prelims Exam on 03rd May 2020. Those who prepare for this MPSC PSI Exam is simple to the aspirants. If you have any doubts about this MPSC PSI, STI, ASO Recruitment 2020 you can refer to this Official page.
Frequently Asking Questions
How to Get the MPSC PSI Notification 2020 PDF easily?
You can Download MPSC PSI, STI, ASO Notification 2020 PDF on this page and the links are uploaded at the bottom of this page.
What is the MPSC PSI Application Dates 2020?
The MPSC Police Sub Inspector Application Form 2020 Dates starts from 28th February 2020 to 19th March 2020.
What is the MPSC PSI, ASO, STI Prelims Exam Date 2020?
The Officials conduct the MPSC PSI, ASO, STI Prelims Exam 2020 on 03rd May 2020.