- 1 NCB Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Details Of NCB Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Information about NCB Recruitment 2018 @ www.narcoticsindia.nic.in
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3.1 What is the Education Qualification Required for NCB Recruitment
- 1.3.2 What Is The Age limit required for NCB Job Vacancies
- 1.3.3 What about the Vacancy Details of NCB Jobs
- 1.3.4 What about the Salary details of NCB Recruitment
- 1.3.5 What Is The Selection Process held for NCB Posts
- 1.3.6 What Is The application Fee For NCB Job Vacancies
- 1.4 Apply for NCB Havaldar, Surveillance, Technical Assistant Job Vacancies
Officials have given the NCB Recruitment 2018 for the Havaldar, Surveillance, Technical Assistant Jobs for 26 Vacancies on the official website @www.narcoticsindia.nic.in provided by the Narcotics Control Bureau Board. Officials advertisement the NCB Notification on 20th April 2018. Applications have started on 21st April 2018. The deadline to fill up the Application forms is 20th June 2018.
NCB Recruitment 2018
NCB Notification 2018 @ www.narcoticsindia.nic.in: Our article brings the good news for the Aspirants That!!! Central Government Board Narcotics Control Bureau board released an official NCB 26 Jobs Recruitment Notification all over India. Candidates with Experienced or Non- Experienced contenders are also applying for this NCB Recruitment 2018. This recruitment helps the candidates to settle their life in the Central government. Because if once the candidates are qualified in the rounds that are conducted by the Narcotics Control Bureau Board. They can lead a happy and full file life in the NCB Jobs. NCB Notification has given a starting date to enrol their names in the Application forms is 21st April 2018. And the end date is 20th June 2018. To know more details about our website page stay connected to @Jobschat.in.
अधिकारियों ने नारकोटिक्स कंट्रोल ब्यूरो बोर्ड द्वारा प्रदान की गई आधिकारिक वेबसाइट @ www.narcoticsindia.nic.in पर 26 रिक्तियों के लिए हवलदार, निगरानी, तकनीकी सहायक नौकरियों के लिए एनसीबी भर्ती 2018 दिया है।
अधिकारियों ने 20 अप्रैल 2018 को एनसीबी भर्ती के लिए एक विज्ञापन दिया है। आवेदन 21 अप्रैल 2018 को शुरू हो गए हैं।
आवेदन पत्र भरने की समय सीमा 20 जून 2018 है।
Details Of NCB Recruitment 2018
|Name of The Organisation||Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)|
|Total Posts||26 posts|
|Name of the Post||Havaldar, Surveillance, Technical Assistant|
|Application Start Date||21st April 2018|
|Application Last Date||20th June 2018|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
There are a Total of 3 posts in the Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2018. They are Havaldar, Surveillance, Technical Assistant. candidates must be sure that while filling the Application Forms, They must give the Category in which post the Contenders are applying For according to the qualification opted by them. So candidates as soon as possible fill the Application forms for the @ www.narcoticsindia.nic.in NCG Job Vacancies and start the preparation in order to crack the Exam that is conducted by the Narcotics Control Bureau Board. To know more latest updates about Central Govt Jobs Stay tuned to our Website.
Information about NCB Recruitment 2018 @ www.narcoticsindia.nic.in
For the Post of Technical Assistant, Havaldar, Surveillance in NCB, the NCB Announced the NCB Surveillance Notification 2018, and for this, The Candidates must be Completed their Inter or higher graduation from the recognized Board cam apply without fail. If the Person is an experienced he/She Must be holding the analogous posts on regular service with the Parent cadre or 3 years experience in the Communication or Information Technology Department. For the Post of Technical Assistant in NCB Notification, Candidates must Be experienced person with 3 Years in the Communication Department. For the Post of Havaldar in NCB Notification, The Candidates must be experienced in the post of Havaldar or Constable job. Contenders who successfully completed their graduation they are also eligible to apply for this NCB Job Vacancies 2018. To know Admit Card status, Visit our Website.
Contenders before filling the application forms of the NCB Recruitment, They must check the Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, And Age limit. By this Checking Criteria only, if the persons are eligible they can start to register their names in the Application forms of the NCB Notification for Job Vacancies in three Different Categories. Our article provided the all the eligibility criteria that are required for the Candidates to check their eligibility for the NCB Job Vacancies. Our article also provides the Previous Papers, For the Candidates preparation process in order to crack the NCB Examination.
What is the Education Qualification Required for NCB Recruitment
- Contenders should complete their Inter Graduation.
- If the Person is already holding any job they need 3 years experience from the Information Or Communication or Technology Department.
What Is The Age limit required for NCB Job Vacancies
- Minimum: 18 Years.
- Maximum: 56 Years.
What about the Vacancy Details of NCB Jobs
- Havaldar: 1 Post.
- Surveillance: 21 Posts.
- Technical Assistant: 4 Posts.
What about the Salary details of NCB Recruitment
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800/- with grade pay Rs. 4,200/-
- Havaldar Post: Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay Rs. 1,800/-
- Surveillance Assistant: Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay Rs. 2,400/-
What Is The Selection Process held for NCB Posts
- Written Test
- Personal Interview Round Or document Verification Round.
What Is The application Fee For NCB Job Vacancies
- Check the Official website of NCB Or View the NCB Recruitment 2018 Notification for 26 Posts of Havaldar, Surveillance, And Technical Assistant for the application fee.
Steps to Apply For the NCB Recruitment 2018:
- First, Visit the official notification of NCB at www.narcoticsindia.nic.in
- Click on the Home Page on the Official website.
- Select the apply online link.
- Give the Candidates details to fill up the application form.
- Upload all the necessary details that are required in the Application Form.
- If the Candidate is an Experienced Person, Upload the Experience Certification.
- Check all the Details after filling the Application form.
- Submit the OK Button.
- Pay the Fee if any through Online Mode Only.
- Download the Application form for further use.
Apply for NCB Havaldar, Surveillance, Technical Assistant Job Vacancies
The age limit required to fill up the application forms for NCB Jobs is 18 years to 56 Years. More than Expected salary will be going to provide the central government if the candidates are selected for these Job Vacancies. Candidates after filled their Application forms they musty undergo through the Written Test. Applicants who are shortlisted in the NCB Jobs Written Test Conducted by the Officials of Narcotics Control Bureau Board, those candidates are only able to move on to the Next interview round or Document Verification round. So, candidates, this is s good chance for all the contenders who are living in India with graduates. They can fastly apply for this NCB Recruitment to get a job in the Central Government Board. To know more Details Check the Official website of the NCB notification @www.narcoticsindia.nic.in.
Useful Links & Dates
|Application Start Date||21st April 2018|
|Application End Date||20th June 2018|
|Official Notification for Havaldar||Download Here|
|Official Notification for Surveillance||DownloadHere|
|Official Notification for Technical Assistant||DownloadHere|
|Apply Online For NCB Recruitment 2018||Click Here|