Nestle Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding Nestle Walk-ins ,Nestle Job openings , Nestle Off campus drive ,Nestle Referral drives ,Nestle Vacancies ,Nestle recruitment , careers , Registration Link ,Nestle Placement papers.
Nestle is Swiss transnational food and drink company and has been largest food company in the world. A job openings announced by Nestle Recruitment for vacant notifications. yes, it is going to recruit eligible candidates to various vacancies and candidates holding B.E/ B.Tech / M.B.A may apply to these vacant posts. Check once his / her eligible criteria and submit your online application form. stay tuned tis page to get more details and updates of recruitment notifications and placement papers.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss transnational food and drink company headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It has been the largest food company in the world, measured by revenues and other metrics, for 2014, 2015 and 2016 It ranked No. 72 on the Fortune Global 500 in 2014 and No. 33 on the 2016 edition of the Forbes Global 2000 list of largest public companies
Nestlé has a primary listing on the SIX Swiss Exchange and is a constituent of the Swiss Market Index. It has a secondary listing on Euronext. In 2011, Nestlé was listed No. 1 in the Fortune Global 500 as the world’s most profitable corporation.With a market capitalisation of US$239.6 billion, Nestlé ranked No. 11 in the FT Global 500 2014.
Nestle Job Vacancies :
- Category Analyst
- Brand Manager
- Genomics Data Analyst
- R&D Site QA Manager
- Global Brand Manager
- Sales Assistant
- Field Sales Supervisor
- Nutrition Officer
- Java Developer
- Customer Executive
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For Nestle Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
Nestle Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in Nestle get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Nestle Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Nestle Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Nestle i.e.nestle.in
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As Soon As Possible
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of Nestle for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )