- 1 NFC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020 | 273 NFC Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy
- 1.1 Details About NFC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 NFC Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2020
- 1.4 NFC Stipendiary Trainee Application Form
Nuclear Fuel Complex has released the official notification of NFC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020 for recruiting the 273 new vacancies in the different posts of Stipendiary Trainees, Work Assistants/ Hospital Work Assistants, Upper Division Clerk at the link of nfc.gov.in. So the willing one has to check this NFC Stipendiary Trainee Notification and apply for the post from the 21st December 2019 onward to 10th January 2020. So the candidates have to check the details of educational qualification, age limit, pay scale all are discussed below as the same will be on Nuclear Fuel Complex UDC Recruitment 2020.
NFC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020 | 273 NFC Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy
Aspirants who are looking for the central government jobs here is the good news for you. The higher authority of the NFC is released Nuclear Fuel Complex Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020 for the sake of the applicants. Totally of the 273 posts are released and each post is specified for the required vacancies. So the candidates have to check the notification and apply for the NFC Stipendiary Trainee Application Form as soon as possible. The candidates who will have the educational qualifications of SSC/HSC/B.SC, Diploma in recognized university those will eligible to apply for these vacancies. Apply for these 273 nfc.gov.in UDC, Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy and appear for the examination on the respective dates.
Details About NFC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020
|Name Of The Board||Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Stipendiary Trainees, Work Assistants/ Hospital Work Assistants, Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Posts|
|Number Of The Posts||273 Posts|
|Category Of The Job||Central Government jobs|
|Starting Date Of The Application Form||21st December 2019|
|Ending Date Of The Application Form||10th January 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
the candidates who want to apply for this NFC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020 have the educational qualification of SSC, HSC, B.Sc, and Diploma in Recognized university.
For clear information refer to Official Notification.
The posts wise age limits are follows
- For Stipendiary Trainees Category-I: 18 to 24 years
- For Stipendiary Trainees Category-II: 18 to 22 years
- For Upper Division Clerk: 18 to 27 years
- For Work Assistant: 18 to 27 years
The candidate will be selected for the posts based on the following procedures
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Physical Standard Test
The applied candidate have to pay the application fee of
- Mechanical, Horticulture, Chemical, Chemical (B.Sc. Chemistry): Rs. 150/-
- And for remaining posts: Rs. 100/-
- There is relaxation for the SC, ST Candidates, women Candidates, and the ex-servicemen and the disable candidates don’t have to pay the application fee.
The category wise salary details are mentioned in the below as per official notification
NFC Category-I Trainee:
- Rs. 16000/- P.M (I Year)
- Rs. 18000/- P.M ( II Year)
- Scientific Assistant ‘C: Rs.44,900
NFC Category-II Trainee:
- Rs. 10500/- P.M (I Year)
- Rs. 12500/- P.M (II Year)
- Technician ‘C’: Rs.25500/-
- Technician ‘B’: Rs.21700/-
- Upper Division Clerk: Rs.25,500/-
- Work Assistant: Rs.18,000/-
The NFC is released 273 New vacancies in different category posts those are as follows.
- For Stipendiary Trainees (Cat-II): 196
- For Work Assistants/Hospital Work Assistants: 20
- For Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 12
- For Stipendiary Trainees (Cat-I): 45
How to apply NFC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official link of nfc.gov.in. Then you will find the home page on the monitor screen.
- On that page go through the recruitment section and click on that link.
- Now verify for the NFC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020 and hit on that link.
- And then fill the Nuclear Fuel Complex Stipendiary Trainee application form by giving the proper details.
- After that check the details which are mentioned in the NFC Work Assistant application form.
- Finally, click on the submit button and download it an use it for further usage.
NFC Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2020
The candidates who are willing to apply for NFC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020 posts have to check the detailed information which is mentioned in the notification. And the candidates who have the qualities to apply for these posts have to apply for these jobs online. The application date was already started because don’t waste your time to apply for the NFC Stipendiary Trainee Notification and apply for the posts fastly before 10.01.2020. The candidates who are applied for these posts on the last dates there is a chance to the servers may not work. So check the information carefully and apply for the required posts of NFC UDC Job Vacancy 2020 on are before the last date.
Also, Check: NFC Stipendiary Trainee Previous Papers
NFC Stipendiary Trainee Application Form
After checking the NFC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020 details have to apply for the posts. whenever you will have the required qualifications then you will suitable for these posts. On this page, we are giving the Nuclear Fuel Complex UDC Notification details PDF in a simple manner. So don’t waste time filling the NFC Stipendiary Trainee Application Form. The candidates who will apply for this post have to give valid information in the application form. Because the application form having any mistakes then there is a chance to do not get the admit card with proper details. So be careful and apply for this post. And the candidates will get an attractive pay scale for the posts.
Also check: NFC Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2020
NFC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment Notification 2020: Click Here
NFC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020: Click Here (Employment News)
NFC Stipendiary Trainee Application Form: Register Now
Finally, the aspirants need to check the information which is given in the NFC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020 in the official link of nfc.gov.in. and then click on the submit button. because if it having any mistakes then you will get the admit card with the details whatever you will give in the NFC Stipendiary Trainee application form. So don’t waste time and apply for these posts. After completion of the NFC Upper Division Clerk Recruitment Application form, starts preparation for the written examination. Remember the candidates who will get good marks in the written examination will be shortlisted for the next round of the selection process i.e personal interview.