NHM, Kannur Nurse, ASHA Coordinator, Lab Technician, Specialist MO Recruitment notification 2017 :
A newest vacancy notification has been released concerning with NHM, Kannur recruitment 2017. the Kerala government invites online applications from educated , qualified and suitable candidates for various job Aspirants who want to make their career in kerala government sector can apply through online registration link by following some steps which are clearly mentioned below . Freshers as well as experienced contenders can clutch this big chance by applying against these vacancies in kerala government sector. here we are providing all the details about the NHM, Kannur Nurse, ASHA Coordinator, Lab Technician, Specialist MO Recruitment and notifications.
Now here in this post we are providing all the details about the NHM, Kannur Nurse, ASHA Coordinator, Lab Technician, Specialist MO Recruitment recruitment and all the needed things while the recruitment process. and also eligibility criteria , education qualifications ,age limit , application fee details, and also the process of applying and online application links too . so , candidates grab this opportunity to be placed in a government sector is not an easy task .but by following our site jobschat you will get good results. clearly check the details and apply for various government posts through our site . yes! we jobschat will provide all the other government job notifications and application links of kerala state. you can also check Kerala state government jobs. Keep visit this site regularly for more updates about kerala government jobs.now scroll down and get the details about the NHM, Kannur Nurse, ASHA Coordinator, Lab Technician, Specialist MO Recruitment.
NHM, Kannur Profile :
The Union Cabinet vide its decision dated 1st May 2013 has approved the launch of National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) as a Sub-mission of an over-arching National Health Mission (NHM), with National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) being the other Sub-mission of National Health Mission.
NHM has six financing components:
- NRHM-RCH Flexipool,
- NUHM Flexipool,
- Flexible pool for Communicable disease,
- Flexible pool for Non communicable disease including Injury and Trauma,
- Infrastructure Maintenance and
- Family Welfare Central Sector component.
Within the broad national parameters and priorities, states would have the flexibility to plan and implement state specific action plans. The state PIP would spell out the key strategies, activities undertaken, budgetary requirements and key health outputs and outcomes.
NHM, Kannur Nurse, ASHA Coordinator, Lab Technician, Specialist MO Recruitment Details :
|Organization Name||NHM, Kannur|
|Post Name(s)||Nurse, ASHA Coordinator, Lab Technician, Specialist MO|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
- School Health Nurse : The candidates who have completed their ANM Course and have registered with the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council are eligible for these posts.
- Lab Technician : The candidates should have possessed DMLT ( Kerala Government Certificate ) or B.Sc MLT from any recognized university and should have registered with the Kerala Para Medical Council.
- Medical Officer ( MO ) : The candidates should have completed their PG Diploma or PG Degree in Modern Science wit their respective specialty and have registered with TCMC.
- ASHA Co-Ordinator : The candidates should have completed their Masters Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Rural Development or MSW or MBA and basic computer knowledge in MS Office and Internet.
- School Health Nurse : Below 45 Years
- Lab Technician : Below 36 Years
- Medical Officer ( MO ) :Below 65 Years
- ASHA Co-Ordinator : Below 45 Years
- School Health Nurse : Rs.11,620.
- Lab Technician : Rs.11,620.
- Medical Officer ( MO ) :Rs.40,000.
- ASHA Co-Ordinator : Rs.16,000.
How to Apply
The candidates have to the official web portal of NHM Kerala and Download the Application Form. They have to fill the details and send the Application Form with relevant documents to the following address before the Last Date.
The District Programme Manager,
National Health Mission,
Kannur – 670002,
Kerala ( Arogyakeralam ).
In this site we provides the official link of NHM, Kannur Nurse, ASHA Coordinator, Lab Technician, Specialist MO Job for registration purpose : Click here to register
Important Date :
Last date to Apply : as soon as possible.
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )