NHM Punjab MPHW Recruitment 2020 for 600 Posts is released on 31.10.2020 by the Health & Family Welfare Department, Punjab at health.punjab.gov.in. Now, Job Hunters from Punjab State check NHM Punjab MPHW Notification 2020 and get maximum information like Qualifications, age, Category wise NHM Punjab Multi-Purpose Health Worker Vacancy, Process to fill the NHM Punjab MPHW Application, etc, and do complete the registration as the acceptance of the Application is allowed from 02nd to 07th November 2020.
NHM Punjab MPHW Recruitment 2020 Details
|Health & Family Welfare Department, National Health Mission, Punjab
|Multi-Purpose Health Worker Posts
|Number Of Posts
|Punjab Government Jobs
|31st October 2020
|Initial Date Of Registration
|02nd November 2020
|Final Date Of Registration
|07th November 2020
|Mode Of Registration
|nhm.punjab.gov.in and health.punjab.gov.in
600 NHM Punjab MPHW Vacancy
To fill 600 NHM Punjab MPHW Jobs, NHM Punjab Multi-Purpose Health Worker Recruitment 2020 is released exclusively. Out of 600 Posts, 10% of Posts are reserved for Anganwadi Workers and the other 10% for ASHA Workers. This means only 480 Posts among 600 Posts are recruited through Direct Recruitment. So, Contenders except for Anganwadi, ASHA Workers shall follow the Qualifications, Age Criteria for their NHM Punjab Community Health Worker Job confirmation. So, that contenders shall continue to apply for the Recruitment with the NHM Punjab CHO Application Form. Aspirants are allowed to do registration for the 600 NHM Punjab CHO Vacancy before 07th November 2020. Then the Officials after verifying the Applicants details fix the Interview schedule and let it intimate to the candidates through Jobschat.in
As per the NHM Punjab MPHW Notification 2020, candidates Should Pass Senior Secondary Part II, Diploma in MPHW (Female) Course, and should have registration as MPHW (Female) with the Punjab Nurses Registration council Act, 1932.
- Senior Secondary Part II, Diploma in MPHW (Female) Course, and should have registration as MPHW (Female) with the Punjab Nurses Registration council Act, 1932.
According to the NHM Punjab MPHW Recruitment 2020, Candidate age shall be of 21 to 40 Years. Age Relaxation is allowed as per the Norms.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation: As per Punjab Government Rules.
With the information from the NHM Punjab Multi-Purpose Health Worker Recruitment 2020, selection of the candidates for 600 NHM Punjab MPHW Vacancy involves Interviews.
Scale Of Pay
As per the 7th CPC, the Initial Salary of the Candidate is Rs.21,700/- (Level – 3) as per the informed NHM Punjab MPHW Notification 2020.
What is the Method To Fill NHM Punjab MPHW Application Form?
- First, Candidates go to the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab site health.punjab.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment and Find Public Notice: Recruitment of Multipurpose Health Worker Female
- Download it and check the information given.
- After that, click on the NHM Punjab Multipurpose Health Worker Female Application Form.
- Fill in the details as per the norms and upload the documents.
- After the completion of Registration, take a copy of the NHM Punjab Multipurpose Health Worker Female Application Form.
Official NHM Punjab Multi-Purpose Health Worker Notification 2020 – Download
NHM Punjab Multi-Purpose Health Worker Application Form – Register Now