NIIT Recruitment 2017
In this Post You will get all info regarding NIIT Walk-ins, NIIT Job openings, NIIT Off campus drive, NIIT Referral drives, NIIT Vacancies, NIIT recruitment, NIIT careers, NIIT Registration Link, NIIT Placement papers.
The latest job notification has disclosed titled as NIIT Recruitment. The company intends to recruit career oriented and passionate contenders for filling up vacant positions of Project Coordinator, Executive, sales trainee and others.here we are providing each and details about this recruitment. check it out.
NIIT Technologies Openings for Freshers 2016/2017 Passouts
The candidates how are going to apply for any designation in NIIT should keep all their necessary details to applying for the particular job in NIIT .they should keep their details and the candidates have the check their eligibility criteria to get selected in the drive. here in this site, we are going to provide the NIIT recruitment 2017 registration link. we will update the details whenever the link is activated. please keep visiting our site for more details recruitment notifications.
NIIT Technologies Job Vacancies for Freshers
NIIT Limited is an Indian Multinational company that offers learning management and training delivery solutions to corporations, institutions, and individuals. It has three main lines of business worldwide: Corporate Learning Group (CLG), Skills and Careers Group (SNC), and School Learning Group (SLG).
In 2006, the IT services business of NIIT was demerged into a separately listed company NIIT Technologies. NIIT Limited now focuses on Corporate Training, Vocational Training for Services Sectors and Education and Training in Schools. NIIT Limited owns 23.98% of NIIT Technologies.
NIIT Technologies Software Engineer Trainee Vacancy 2017
|Organization Name||NIIT Technologies|
|Post Name(s)||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||various|
|Walk-in Date||14 April 2017|
|Salary||Rs. 26,666/- per month|
Educational Qualification Required:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution.Experience is also needed if required.
- Only 2017 Batch Pass out
- 60% aggregate or above throughout academics (minimum aggregate of 60% in 10th,
- 60% in 12th, 60% in Graduation)
- NO Backlog(s)
- This process is only for shortlisted students.
- Any student earlier participated in NIIT Technologies 2017 batch process at any of the venues is not eligible.
The candidates who are placed in NIIT get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
B.Tech: Stipend of Rs 12,000/- per month (for initial 3 months during their training period starting from Date of Joining)
B.Tech: Salary CTC of Rs. 26,666/- per month (After successful completion of 3 months of training period)
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
- Online Test
- Technical & HR interview
- A photo identification like license; college I Card, etc is to be brought by the candidate.
You need to carry 2 passport size photographs, CV & 1 set of photocopies of certificates with you at the time of the test.
- Wear informal dress only.
Note: There will not be any Charges for this process.
In this site we provide the official link of NIIT for registration purpose: Click here to register
Click here to Apply Online
Walk-in Date: 14-04-2017
Reporting Time: 9.30 am on 14th April 2017
Venue: SVIET, Banur
Banur, on Chandigarh Banur Highway,
near Gian Sagar Hospital.
NIIT Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of NIIT i.e. www.jobs.niit.com.
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the Home page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications, Results, Admit cards, Cut off marks, Application forms, Selection process, Syllabus, Placement papers, Previous Papers, Study materials, Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )