- 1 NIRT Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 NIRT Chennai Project Technical Officer & Project Technician Jobs
- 1.2 NIRT Recruitment 2018 Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 17 NIRT Chennai Job Vacancy 2018
NIRT Recruitment 2018 Notification is announced by National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis along with ICMR for 17 Posts of Project Technical Officer & Project Technician Jobs on 25th June 2018 and the contenders need to attend the Interview on 19th July 2018 at NIRT, Chennai on Project named “The Evaluation Of Standard Treatment Regimen Of Anti Tuberculosis drugs for patients with MDR-TB (Stream Stage-II – Economic Component).
NIRT Recruitment 2018
NIRT Project Technician Recruitment 2018: NIRT means National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis, Chennai is issued a NIRT Recruitment Notification 2018. And employing a total of 17 Posts of Project Technical Officer & Project Technician Jobs. Candidates who are interested in doing this Tamil Nadu Government Jobs, apply for the NIRT Recruitment 2018 from the official website www.nirt.res.in if and only if they possess the eligible Qualifications and Experience levels placed on the NIRT Notifications 2018 Of Project Technical Officer & Project Technician Jobs. And the selection involves on a Contract Basis and the Selection is done for the Project Entitled As “The Evaluation Of Standard Treatment Regimen Of Anti Tuberculosis drugs for patients with MDR-TB (Stream Stage-II – Economic Component).”
NIRT Chennai Project Technical Officer & Project Technician Jobs
The NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2018 is released by the NIRT Officials on 25.06.2018 on the official website. This NIRT Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2018 is very important to the Experienced candidates who are eagerly looking forward to applying for this 17 NIRT Job Vacancy Recruitment 2018. So the Contenders must look the entire Eligibility criteria and then Download the NIRT Recruitment Notification 2018 once and get ready to face the Interview which will be conducted on 18th and 19th July 2018. And the NIRT, Chennai offers the Payscale similar to the Indian Government Jobs though the selection is done on a Contract Basis.
NIRT Recruitment 2018 Overview
|Organization Name||National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis(NIRT), Chennai|
|Post Name(s)||Project Technical Officer & Project Technician III(Field Worker) Posts|
|Number Of Posts||17 Posts|
|Notification Released Date||25th June 2018|
|Interview Date And Time||
|Job Location||NIRT, Chennai|
- Project Technical Officer: Graduate in science/ relevant subjects/ from a recognized university with five years of work experience from a recognized institution preferably in health economics/ Master’s degree in the relevant subject.
- Project Technician III: 12th pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician/ one year DMLT plus one-year lab/field experience in a recognized organization or two years field/ laboratory experience in the Govt recognized the organization and BSc degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
Candidates should have the Maximum age limits of 30 years as on Interview date and the Age relaxation will be considered as per GOI Norms.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Interview.
Applicants required to pay the fee in the shape of demand draft from any nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIRT, Chennai.
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST: Nil
Contenders will get the Remuneration Per Month is placed here which is as per the Norms of ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2018.
- Project Technical Officer: Rs.30,441/-
- Project Technician III: Rs.17,520/-
How To Apply For NIRT Recruitment 2018:
- Go to the NIRT Chennai Official website i.e. www.nirt.res.in
- Open the Tab Jobs @ NIRT Section and Open it First.
- On that Page find the NIRT Recruitment Notification 2018 For 17 Project Technical Officer & Project Technician Jobs.
- Check the details and get ready with the Documents which are mandatory for Interview and attend the Interview on the date with all the documents.
Address For Interview:
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis(NITR), No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai, Pincode: 600031, Tamil Nadu.
NIRT Job Openings:
- Project Technical Officer: 01 Post
- Project Technician III (Field Worker): 16 Posts
17 NIRT Chennai Job Vacancy 2018
NIRT Chennai PTO & Project Technician Job Vacancy 2018 has the 17 jobs for the PTO and Project Technician. NIRT is going to plan the Interview for the applicants who are eligible and experienced persons Applying for this. So, the Contenders first Prepare the Syllabus and Previous Papers from our site in order to face the Interview properly, as the competition for this very high. Those who have the tremendous subject knowledge only be called for the Job as they easily crack the Interview. So, the Candidates definitely use this page Jobschat.in to know about all the updates which are regularly updated here about the NIRT Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2018.
Important Dates And Links
|Notification Announced Date||25th June 2018|
|Walk-In Interview Date And Time||
|Official NIRT Project Technical Officer & Project Technician Recruitment 2018 Notification||Check Here|