Nissan Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding Nissan Walk-ins , Nissan Job openings , Nissan Off campus drive , Nissan Referral drives , Nissan Vacancies , Nissan recruitment , careers , Registration Link ,Nissan Placement papers.
Nissan is a Japanese Multinational automobile manufacture and It is leading company in all over the world. Great opportunity to aspirants to get recruited in Nissan. Company has latest vacancy notification titled as Nissan Recruitment. Interested candidates can fulfill the various vacancies by online form through following Nissan official link. before applying check once his / her eligibility criteria and you get complete details about Nissan recruitment so, stay tuned to this page for more information and updates.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
Nissan Motor Company Ltd , usually shortened to Nissan , is a Japanese multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Japan.
Since 1999, Nissan has been part of the Renault–Nissan Alliance, a partnership between Nissan and French automaker Renault. As of 2013, Renault holds a 43.4% voting stake in Nissan, while Nissan holds a 15% non-voting stake in Renault. Carlos Ghosn serves as CEO of both companies.
Nissan Motor sells its cars under the Nissan, Infiniti, and Datsun brands with in-house performance tuning products labelled Nismo.
Nissan was the sixth largest automaker in the world behind Toyota, General Motors, Volkswagen Group, Hyundai Motor Group, and Ford in 2013. Taken together, the Renault–Nissan Alliance would be the world’s fourth largest automaker. Nissan is the leading Japanese brand in China, Russia and Mexico.
Nissan Job Vacancies :
- ST2 – Drivetrain Reliability Test engineer
- Financial Controller Coordinator for HR
- Infiniti Regional Marketing Section Manager
- Internship- Dealer Training
- Aftersales Marketing Coordinator
- Infiniti Rental & Remarketing Specialist Switzerland contractor (EVP-7)
- Infographics Design Trainee – Market Intelligence
- Sales Finance & Credit Risk Management Trainee
- Customer Intelligence Coordinator
- Production Planning Section Manager
- Facilities Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Purchasing Trainee
- Java Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For Nissan Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
Nissan Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in Nissan get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Nissan Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Nissan Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Nissan i.e., www.nissan.in.
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As Soon As Possible
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of Nissan for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )