- Office of the Commissioner of Customs, Chennai Customs Jobs Fellow Recruitment Notification 2017
- Office of the Commissioner of Customs, Chennai Profile :
- Office of the Commissioner of Customs, Chennai job details:
- Chennai Customs Vacancy Details – Chennai Customs Jobs
- Office of the Commissioner of Customs, Chennai Customs Jobs Educational Qualification:
- Office of the Commissioner of Customs, Chennai Age Limit:
- How to Apply:
- Office of the Commissioner of Customs, Chennai Official link :
Office of the Commissioner of Customs, Chennai Customs Jobs Fellow Recruitment Notification 2017
Aspirants have good chance to build their Career at Government Sector. Every one has Passion to get place in Govt Jobs.Office of the Commissioner of Customs, Chennai announced latest Recruitment Notifications. As we know that Govt jobs is one of the Most secure and Safe job from an Employee Perspective. Here, we are presenting complete details of Office of the Commissioner of Customs, Chennai Customs Jobs recruitment 2017. Freshers/Job Seekers/Experienced Candidates can fulfill the various vacancies here. This is the good opportunity to start career in Government sector. Candidates should eligible with minimum education qualification such as Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site. You can also check Tamilnadu Government jobs here to know upcoming updates. We are advising you to stay connect with this page to get know more details and updates of latest notifications, govt jobs, and job openings and our site also provide official link of Office of the Commissioner of Customs, Chennai Customs Jobs and You will get full details about examination structure from notification uploaded at the official website.
Office of the Commissioner of Customs, Chennai Profile :
The Central Board of Excise and Custom is the nodal national agency responsible for administering Customs, Central Excise, Service Tax & Narcotics in India. The Customs & Central Excise department was established in the year 1855 by the then British Governor General of India, to administer customs laws in India and collection of import duties / land revenue. It is one of the oldest government departments of India.
Currently the Customs and Excise department comes under the Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance. The agency is staffed by IRS officers who start their careers as Assistant Commissioners in the field and within 20–25 years rise to the post of Chief Commissioners, with a few senior most officers who become Members of CBEC / CESTAT / Settlement Commission.
Office of the Commissioner of Customs, Chennai job details:
|Organization Name||Office of the Commissioner of Customs, Chennai|
|Post Name(s)||Customs Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Chennai Customs Vacancy Details – Chennai Customs Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Engine Driver||01 Post|
|2.||Launch Mechanic||04 Posts|
|3.||Senior Deck Hand||01 Post|
Office of the Commissioner of Customs, Chennai Customs Jobs Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess 10th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University or institutions. Aspirants pleased to check out official Notification for post wise Educational qualification details.
Office of the Commissioner of Customs, Chennai Age Limit:
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 35 years. Age relaxation would be applicable to all reserved category candidates.
How to Apply:
- At first login to official page @ www.chennaicustoms.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are pleased to open Online Application Form
- Fill the application form with all required information as per instructions
- Upload scanned copies of all educational qualification, Skills and experience
- Pay the application fee depends of on your category
- Cross check the information before applying
- Click on submit button and finish the process of application on or before last date
Important Date :
Last date to Apply : As soon as Possible
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )