Pepsico Recruitment 2017 job openings for Freshers/Experienced candidates :
In this Post You will get all info regarding Pepsico Walk-ins , Pepsico Job openings , Pepsico Off campus drive , Pepsico Referral drives , Pepsico Vacancies , Pepsico recruitment , careers , Registration Link ,Pepsico Placement papers.
Pepsico is a most popular food processing,snack production company .PepsiCo is the second largest food and beverage business in the world.and very well known too. and now this company is going recruiting huge number of candidates in India .the Pepsico which is one of the top MNC company in India is hearing the job openings for freshers and as well as experienced candidates too. don’t miss a opportunity like this and get ready for this big opportunity.
here in this site we are going to provide all the details about this job openings and all the details which is required to get placed in this company and all the notifications and online application details also will be provided by us.
The candidates how are going to apply for any designation in Pepsico should keep all their necessary details to applying the particular job in Pepsico .they should keep their details and the candidates have the check their eligibility criteria to get selected in drive. here in this site we are going to provide the Pepsico recruitment 2017 registration link. we will update the details whenever the link is activated . please keep visiting our site for more details recruitment notifications.
Company Profile :
PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack and beverage corporation headquartered in Purchase, New York. PepsiCo has interests in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of grain-based snack foods, beverages and other products. PepsiCo was formed in 1965 with the merger of the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc. PepsiCo has since expanded from its namesake product Pepsi to a broader range of food and beverage brands, the largest of which have included an acquisition of Tropicana Products in 1998 and the Quaker Oats Company in 2001, which added the Gatorade brand to its portfolio.
As of January 26, 2012, 22 of PepsiCo’s brands generated retail sales of more than $1 billion apiece, and the company’s products were distributed across more than 200 countries, resulting in annual net revenues of $43.3 billion. Based on net revenue, PepsiCo is the second largest food and beverage business in the world. Within North America, PepsiCo is the largest food and beverage business by net revenue. Indra Krishnamurthy Nooyi has been the chief executive of PepsiCo since 2006. The company’s beverage distribution and bottling is conducted by PepsiCo as well as by licensed bottlers in certain regions. Approximately 274,000 employees generated $66.415 billion in revenue as of 2013.
Pepsico Job Vacancies :
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Foodservice Lead Reporting Analyst
- Maint/Eng Sr. Resource (Maintenance Manager)
- Sales District Leader Designate – Asheville, NC
- Sales District Leader Designate – Elm City
- GES Maintenance Supply Chain Leader
- Merchandiser – (Part-Time/Evenings) (Panora/Stuart/Guthrie Center area)
- Driver – Vending/Fountain Equipment Deliver and Install
- Sales Rep – Large Grocery/Mass Merchant
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Android Developer
- IOS Developer
- UI Design
- PHP Level
- HTML Level
- Angular JS Programmer
- Node JS Programmer
- Mango DB Level
- SAP Developer
- SAAS Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For Pepsico Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution.Experience is also needed if required.
Pepsico Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in Pepsico get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Pepsico Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Pepsico Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Pepsico i.e.pepsicojobs.com.
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As Soon As Possible
Also check :
In this site we provides the official link of Pepsico for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )