PGCIL AE Recruitment Notification 2017 is released by the PGCIL on 22-11-2017. The PGCIL Organisation wants to recruit the experienced candidates for the posts of Assistant, Senior and Deputy Engineer posts which are of 88 in number. Eligible aspirants need to apply for this through using site powergridindia.com on or before 21-12-2017.
PGCIL AE Recruitment Notification 2017
PGCIL Senior Engineer Recruitment 2017: The Power Grid Corporation is once again with a new job notification. As per the notification, only experienced persons or Working Persons in PGCIL are only eligible for this recruitment. Those who are eligible for this need to check the PGCIL AE Notification 2017, once to know all the credentials that are going to be necessary for this. The link which is specified will be active during the period i.e 22-11-2017 to 21-12-2017. After this no more applications will be accepted because the link will get deactivated. As there are three posts that are AE, Sr Engineer and Dept Engineer. Candidate need to apply for this in Online Mode. This is a best opportunity for those who want to grab Central Govt Jobs. The Posts are divided into categories and vacancies are separated and listed below.
Also, Check: PGCIL Apprentices Recruitment 2017
Apply Power Grid Corporation Dy Engineer Jobs Notification 2017
Candidates who are experienced can use this opportunity and can apply for this soon to be free from server related problems. Those who applied for this PGCIL AE Recruitment 2017, before due date by paying their fee only their candidature will be taken into consideration for selection. As it is a Navratna Company, the competition is very high for this. So, we insist the aspirants to prepare well by checking the required materials. Officials has the right to reject the incomplete applications without any intimation. The PGCIL issued every year a lot of Apprentice jobs also. As a part of selection, the officials will go as per the selection rounds by releasing the Admit Card soon along with dates of exam. Aspirants need to Bookmark this jobschat.in site to know more information.
PGCIL AE Recruitment Notification 2017 Details
Organisation Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Name Of The Posts: Assistant Engineer, Senior and Deputy Engineer
Vacancies Number: 88 vacancies
Location Of Job: All Over India
Job Category: Central Government jobs
Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date of The Application: 22nd November 2017
Ending Date Of Application: 21st December 2017
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)/E1: 48
- Senior Engineer (Electrical)/E3: 25
- Deputy Manager (Electrical)/ E4: 15
Also, Check: SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017
Qualifications Of PGCIL AE Recruitment Notification 2017
According to PGCIL AE Recruitment Notification 2017, the candidate need to qualify B.Tech/B.SC in Electrical Stream from a recognized Institution with 65% of marks or equivalent CGPA.
The Candidate need to possess this age limit as on date 21-12-2017.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)/E1: 30
- Senior Engineer (Electrical)/E3: 36
- Deputy Manager (Electrical)/ E4: 39
All the Aspirants those who are interested need to pay a sum of Rs.500/-.
The Applicants will be tested through
- Written Test
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)/E1: Rs.20,600/- to Rs.46,500/-
- Senior Engineer (Electrical)/E3: Rs.29,100/- to Rs.54,500/-
- Deputy Manager (Electrical)/ E4: Rs.32,900/- to Rs.58,000/-
Steps How To Apply PGCIL AE Recruitment Notification2017:
- First Interested and Eligible Aspirants can visit the main site www.powergridindia.com
- On Homepage, aspirants need to find the PGCIL AE Recruitment Notification link and open it.
- Read it carefully by downloading it.
- If eligible find the application form and fill the required columns by adding the required documents.
- Also, pay the fee, Ensure the application is free from mistakes and submit in Online Mode before the due date.
- Take a Hard Copy of it and use in for future correspondence.
- Starting Date of The Application: 22nd November 2017
- Ending Date Of Application: 21-12-2017