PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus PDF
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus PDF: IF you are Searching for the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus? Did you come to Correct Website? Yes, Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL) Syllabus has been provided on this website and You all can Download for free of Cost. In this, we are been Updating Latest Information Of not only PGCIL But Regarding all information is on this website. So, for more details log on to Official website to have clarity about PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus PDF. Because without Syllabus no one can Achieve any thing related to Exam. Most of the Contestants only Concentrate on Written Exams Only, Why? Because as there if anyone Qualify in the First Round Majorly they are going to get that Job 99%. As the Last date for this exam is 9th August 2017, without delaying Everyone should apply this. So, bookmark this Website for more updates www.jobschat.in
Aspirants also Check: PGCIL Telangana Diploma Trainee, IT, Electronics Previous Papers PDF Download
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus Download
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus Download: Everyone Wants success in life by getting Success in any Exam. So, we warn the Candidates to prepare for the Exam along with the Syllabus Provided. Also Download Previous Papers present on this, can give applicants a better confidence that they can achieve this exam. And they will get Time Management and they can get out of fear of Tension During Exam Time. Syllabus make you cover all the Subjects regarding the Exam and Previous Papers gives the Candidates about difficulty of Question Paper, Lagging area, Time Consuming Part, all drawbacks of the Candidate. So, Candidate need to Strive hard to achieve their names in Merit List. That to it is Prestigious Government Job, very high number of Applicants are applied and the Officials going to give Question Paper Difficult. So, for Details about Syllabus Click here to download.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus PDF Details
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Post Name(s)||Diploma Trainee for Electrical, IT, Electronics, Junior Officer Trainee (HR) and Assistant (Finance) Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||58 Posts|
|Last Date||09st August 2017|
|Start Date||20th July 2017|
With this table, everyone will have the idea about Organization Name, Post Name, Number of Vacancies, Last Date And an Official website. This will Saves the time to all the Candidates.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam Pattern
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam Pattern: The tests going to Conduct for this is Supervisory Aptitude Test (for Diploma Trainees and Junior Officer Trainee, HR), Professional Knowledge Test of respective discipline and General Aptitude Test (for Assistant-Finance). So, Candidates who are going to attend this Exam Can Check the Exam Pattern provided in the Below Table. It will helps in getting idea about the Time Duration, Total Questions and Marks, Negative Marking If any And The Subjects. So, Applicants need to get prepared in this Pattern. So, for more details log on to Official website to have clarity about PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus PDF.Candidates who got selected for this will be having Interview. So, Candidates may ask technical or General based on the Post Applicants qualified. So, After that Certificates verification will be present. Finally, who cross all these rounds will be get this job. So, for more details about any Previous Papers click here to Download.
Power grid Diploma Trainee Exam Pattern 2017 – PGCIL Test Pattern
|SL No||No of the Part||Names of the Subjects||Total No of Questions||Total No of Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Part – I||Professional Knowledge Test of respective discipline||120 Questions||2 Hours|
|2||Part – II||Supervisory Aptitude Test (for Diploma Trainees and Junior Officer Trainee, HR)||50 questions|
|3||General Aptitude Test (for Assistant-Finance)|
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus topics – General Aptitude & Reasoning
Quantitative Aptitude topics in PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2017
- use of numbers and number sense.
- computation of numbers such as whole numbers, decimals, fractions.
- Regular Polygons.
- Degree and Radian Measures.
- Standard Identities.
- Complementary angle.
- Relationships between numbers.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Heights and Distances.
- Square roots.
- Profit and Loss.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Triangle and its various Kinds of centers.
- Congruence and similarity of triangles.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Time and Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Basic algebraic & School Algebra.
- Elementary Surds.
- Circle and its chords.
- Tangents, Angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Right Prism.
- Right, Circular Cylinder.
- Regular Right Pyramid with the triangular or square base.
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Right , ircular Cone.
- Rectangular Parallelepiped.
- Frequency polygon.
- Bar diagram.
- Pie chart.
- data sufficiency,
- Data interpretation of graphs/charts/tables
- numerical ability
Reasoning topics in PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2017
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical number series
- Space visualization
- Visual memory
- Decision making
- Abstract ideas
- Symbols and their relationships
- Arithmetical computations
- Verbal and figure classification
- Problem solving
- Analytical functions.
Power Grid Syllabus for Diploma Trainee Electrical Syllabus
- Transmission & Distribution
- Short, Medium and Long lines.
- ABCD constants.
- Mechanical Design.
- Line constants.
- Inductance and Capacitance calculations.
- Representation of Overhead Lines.
- Seg, Tension Calculations, Tuned Power Lines.
- Circuit Breakers
- Relative merits and demerits.
- Air-blast, oil, minimum oil, vacuum.
- sulfur hexafluoride and d.c. circuit breakers.
- Underground Cables
- Grading of cables.
- Insulation of cables.
- Capacitance Measurement in cables.
- Testing of Cables.
- Power frequency withstands tests.
- Generating Stations
- Location and types, types of hydroelectric power stations, the layout of a hydro-power plant, types of turbines used.
- Pumped storage installations.
- The layout of thermal electric power stations, types of turbines used, condensers, cooling towers, boiler feed pump; energy flow diagram of the steam power plant.
- Nuclear power generation; nuclear fission.
- Types of nuclear power reactors.
- The principle of a fast breeder reactor.
- Economic Aspects
- Load forecasting.
- Generation costs and their classification
- Optimal operation of an all thermal generating system and of a hydrothermal system.
- Economical distribution of load between unit within a plant and between plants.
- Fault Calculations
- Analysis of unbalanced faults.
- Balanced Fault calculations on systems.
- Symmetrical components.
- Types of faults.
- Over Head Line Insulators
- Methods of improving string efficiency.
- Types of Insulators.
- Potential distributions over a string of suspension insulators.
- String efficiency.
- Protection of Alternators against stator faults
- Over current, directional and distance protection of lines.
- Characteristic of Relays.
- Protection of transformers against winding faults, overloads and external short circuits.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Neutral Earthing.
- Motors for various drives.
- Testing of D.C. and A.C. motors.
- Industrial drives.
- Estimating and Rating.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2017 – IT Syllabus
- Operating systems
- Computer Hardware & Maintenance
- OOP through C++
- Computer Networks
- Basics of Computer Engineering
- Computer Fundamentals
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2017 for Electronics
- Basic Electronics
- Electronic Circuits -I
- Systems – I
- Digital Electronics
- Circuit Theory
- Electronic Circuits- II
- Communication Systems II
- Audio & Video Systems
- Micro Controllers
- Advanced Communication Systems
- Industrial Electronics
- Data Communication
- Computer Networks
- Computer Hardware
PGCIL syllabus 2017 for Jr Officer Trainee (HR )
- Management Concepts & Organizational Behaviour
- Managerial Economics
- Human Resource Development
- Performance Management
- Compensation Management
- Financial Management
- Industrial Relations Management
- Employee Legislation
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Environment & Law
- Research Methodology
- Organizational Development And Change
- Human Resource Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- Knowledge Management
- Operations Research and Management
- Strategic Management
- Human Resource Information System
- Global HR Practices
Power Grid Syllabus for Assistant – Finance
- Business Writing
- Calculus for Business
- Management Information Systems
- Advanced Marketing
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Issues in Management and Organization
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Institutions
- Introduction to Accounting
- Money and Capital Markets
- Portfolio Analysis
- Statistics for Business
How To Download PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus PDF:
- Visit the official website of PGCIL i.e. www.powergridindia.com
- Then Check for Syllabus link Provided on this website.
- Click on the relevant link of Download PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2017.
- Then it will get Browse and start Downloading.
- Then Save it to your Desktop.
- Then Check all the Syllabus Sections Once and prepare.
- Prepare and Keep it for future use.