Power Grid Executive Trainees Recruitment Notification 2017
Power Grid Executive Trainees Recruitment 2017 Notification was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this Power Grid Executive Trainees Recruitment 2017. Freshers/Job Seekers/Experienced Candidates can fulfill the various vacancies here. This is the good opportunity to start career in Government sector. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site. Power Grid has released the notification for Executive Trainees in the official website. You can also check govt jobs here to know upcoming updates. In our website, you can get more details and updates of latest recruitment, upcoming notifications and job openings.
Power Grid Profile :
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), is an Indian state-owned electric utilities company headquartered in Gurgaon, India. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Its subsidiary company, Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for Power Grid. POWERGRID also operates a telecom business under the name POWERTEL. Shri I S Jha, an alumnus of National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur serves as the Chairman and Managing Director of the company.
Power Grid Executive Trainees Jobs details:
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID)|
|Post Name(s)||Executive Trainees|
|Number of Vacancies||152 Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
- Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant discipline from recognized University/ Institute and should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2017.
- Experience: Work experience in land matters, social assessment, resettlement and rehabilitation issues etc.
- Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 28 years as on 31.12.2016
Application Fee For The Job: Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- through Online or Challan at any SBI branch. SC/ST/Pwd and Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of application fee.
Procedure: Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 09.03.2017 Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 31.03.2017 Last Date for Submission of fee through Bank Challan : 05.04.2017
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Executive Trainee Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 31/03/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
In this site we provides the official link of Power GridClick here to registerfor registration purpose :
Important Date :
Last Date to Apply : 31/03/2017
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.