Are looking for Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 ?? if yes ! you are at the right place . yes ! here in this site we are providing Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 . the candidates who are applied to Punjab PSC Civil Judge posts you can get the Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 for download in this page.In this page, we are providing the Latest Updates for Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus and Test Pattern.
- Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 :
- Punjab PSC Civil Judge Papers Pdf Download:
- Punjab PSC Profile:
- Punjab PSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern:
- PPSC Prelims Exam Pattern 2017:
- PPSC Mains Exam Pattern 2017:
- Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017:
- Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 – General English
- Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 – QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
- Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 – GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
- Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 – REASONING
- Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 – Paper 1 Civil Law
- Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 – Paper 2 Civil Law
- Direct Link to Download Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus Pdf:
- Also check :
Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 :
The candidates who are searching for government jobs they must need thePunjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus. here in this site we are provided all the Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus. it is good opportunity for all the candidates . it will be very useful for those candidates who are willing to work in government sector they can apply for Punjab PSC Civil Judge posts. Applicants can check the Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus & Test Pattern to prepare for the Punjab PSC Civil Judge Exam. Punjab PSC Civil Judge exam Previous Papers Pdf link is also given below.
The Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus pdf for download will be provided by us in this site. For this examination, the applicants have to be prepared with the reference of the Previous Papers and Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus Pattern 2017 as mentioned in the below section.Download Beed Collector Office Syllabus pdf and well prepare for Punjab PSC Civil Judge examinations.
Punjab PSC Civil Judge Papers Pdf Download:
we have updated Punjab PSC Civil Judge Previous Papers in our website. Previous Papers will help you to clear the exam more easily. get good score in Punjab PSC Civil Judge exams by following our site jobschat.
Check PDF : Punjab PSC Civil Judge Previous Papers
Punjab PSC Profile:
The Punjab Public Service Commission is a government agency responsible for hiring and administering the provincial civil services and management services in Punjab Province, it was designated as the autonomous agency to advise the federal government. The Public Service Commission was set up for the first time in British India in 1926. After independence, the Commission was established in Pakistan in 1947 under the provision of Government of India Act 1935. At present, the commission is functioning under article 242 of the constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. It has been provided autonomy under the Rules of Business, 1973 and FPSC Regulations, 1978 in its working. The Commission has also been given administrative as well as, to some extent, financial autonomy to perform its functions independently. The Commission consists of a Chairman and Members. The Chairman is appointed by the President of Islamic republic of Pakistan, in his discretion, under Article 242 (IA) of the Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973. The members are appointed by the President on the advice of the Prime Minister of Pakistan. The Commission is assisted by the Secretary who provides a link among the Commission, its Secretariat and the Government Agencies.
Punjab PSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern:
The candidates who are going for the exam need to refer the exam pattern as it helps the candidates to get high marks in the examination.
- Preliminary Exam Objective Type Questions.
- Prelims Exam is a Computer Based.
- Duration of the prelims exam is 2 hours.
- 125 Questions are available in the exam, and each carries four marks.
- 0.20% marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Also, no negative Marks for unanswered Questions.
- The Mains Subjects of Law is also available in the Mains Pattern. So, check it once.
- The candidates should score at least 150 marks to pass the Prelims.
PPSC Prelims Exam Pattern 2017:
|Subjects||No of Question||Total Marks||Time duration|
|Main Subjects of Law||125 (4 Marks for each Question)||500||2 Hours|
|Indian Legal & Constitutional History and Governance|
PPSC Mains Exam Pattern 2017:
|Paper I||Civil Law||200|
|Paper II||Civil Law||200|
|Paper III||Criminal Law||200|
|Paper IV||English Language||200|
|Paper V||Punjabi Language||150|
Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017:
The important topics are mentioned below for Punjab Public Service Commission Civil Judge. The examination is an objective type and it contains Questions from different Subjects. Here we are enclosing the topics that have to be covered.
Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 – General English
- Sentence Completion
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Para Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Fill in the blanks
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Identify the Errors
- Plural Forms
- Odd Words
- Identify the Sentences
- Sentence Pattern
- Tag Questions
Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 – QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
- Permutations & Combinations
- Time Speed & Distance
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Number Series
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Number System
- Heights and Distances
- Geometry & Mensuration
- Data Sufficiency
- LCM and HCL
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Boats and Streams
- Areas, Volumes
Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 – GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Indian History
- Indian Parliament
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Politics
- Indian Economy
- General Science
- Current Affairs
- Rivers, Lakes and Seas
- Famous Places in India
- Countries and Capitals
Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 – REASONING
- Number Series
- Letter Series
- Binary Logic
- Clocks & Calendars
- Cubes & Dice
- Blood Relations
- Data Sufficiency
- Seating Arrangement
- Venn Diagrams
- Problem Solving
- Coded Inequalities
- Double Lineup
- Logical Deductions
- Routes & Networks
- Grouping & Selections
- Evaluating Course of Action
- Statements and Conclusions
- Mathematical and Computer Operations
- Critical Reasoning
- Situation Reaction Test
- Decision Making
- Symbols and Notations
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical Sequence Of Words
- Assertion and Reason
- Verification of Truth of the Statement
- Statements and Assumptions
Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 – Paper 1 Civil Law
- Code of Civil Procedure.
- Punjab Courts Act.
- Contract Act of India.
- Indian Sales of Goods Act.
- Indian partnership Act.
- Specific Relief Act.
- Transfer of Property Act 1882.
- East Punjab Urban Rent Restriction Act 1949.
- Indian Evidence Act 1872.
Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 – Paper 2 Civil Law
- Hindu Law.
- Mohammedan Law.
- Customary Law.
- Law of Registration and Limitation.
Direct Link to Download Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus Pdf:
The above information will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide you from the initial design phases of your course. Visit Jobschat for more information.
Also check :