- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) ALP, Technician Grade-III Recruitment notification 2017 :
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Profile :
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) ALP, Technician Grade-III Recruitment Details :
- How to Apply Online RRB Assistant Loco Pilots Application Form 2017?
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) ALP, Technician Grade-III Official link :
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) ALP, Technician Grade-III Recruitment notification 2017 :
Aspirants who have wish to build their career in government sector this is a good opportunity to start your career that the state government of Chhattisgarh has declared notification to fulfill the various vacancies in the state. ie.. Chhattisgarh state government jobs 2017. here , we provide you complete details of government recruitment notifications of all states. you can search various govt jobs and before applying to particular post and now here in this particular post we are going to provide all the details about Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) ALP, Technician Grade-III Recruitment .check his/her eligibility criteria.contenders have a good chance to get place in state government of Chhattisgarh .
So , candidates grab this opportunity to be placed in a government sector is not an easy task .but by following our site jobschat you will get good results. clearly check the details and apply for various government posts through our site . following are those details which are really very Important for this recruitment.and also eligibility criteria , education qualifications ,age limit , application fee details, and also the process of applying and online application links too.. you can also check Chhattisgarh state government jobs. Keep visit this site regularly for more updates about Bihar government jobs.now scroll down and get the details about the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) ALP, Technician Grade-III Jobs in Chhattisgarh Recruitment.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Profile :
Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government organisation in India. It was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) ALP, Technician Grade-III Recruitment Details :
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Post Name(s)||ALP, Technician Grade-III|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Loco Pilots (ALP)
- Technician Grade 3
Allocation of Zone wise Vacancies:
- RRB Ahmedabad – 546 vacancies
- RRB Ajmer – 771 vacancies
- RRB Allahabad – 1527 vacancies
- RRB Bangalore – 1172 vacancies
- RRB Bhopal – 326 vacancies
- RRB Bhubaneswar – 1538 vacancies
- RRB Bilaspur – 1680 vacancies
- RRB Chandigarh – 1161 vacancies
- RRB Chennai – 1666 vacancies
- RRB Gorakhpur – 78 vacancies
- RRB Guwahati – 538 vacancies
- RRB Jammu Srinagar – 475 vacancies
- RRB Kolkata – 2038 vacancies
- RRB Malda – 475 vacancies
- RRB Mumbai – 4155 vacancies
- RRB Muzzafarpur – 1153 vacancies
- RRB Patna – 1271 vacancies
- RRB Ranchi – 2621 vacancies
- RRB Secunderabad – 2839 vacancies
- RRB Siliguri- 345 vacancies
- RRB Thiruvananthapurm – 294 vacancies
Application Process: On-line/ Off-line modes
Pay Scale (per month):
- Applicants who get selected for above posts will receive fix remuneration and other allowances per month as per the Central Government orders.
- Those who want exact information regarding pay scale and grade pay are advised to wait for the official advertisement.
Application/ Examination Fees:-
- Reserved Category – Notified Shortly
- Unreserved Category – Notified Shortly
- We will update it soon whenever the notification published.
Educational/ Academic Qualifications:
Applicants must have the following qualification for both posts from a recognized board of the Government.
- 10th Class of ITI (NCVT/SCVT)
Candidates are suggested to wait for the release of an official notification to collect brief details about qualification.
Age Limitation :
- For Asst Loco Pilots Vacancy: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years of age.
- For Technician Grade-III Vacancy: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years of age.
The age relaxation in upper limit will be applicable for reserved quota applicants as per rules and regulations of the government.
The board will select best candidates through their performance in the following selection tasks:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Skill Test/ Interview
RRB ALP Recruitment 2017 Region Wise Details:-
- RRB Guwahati ALP Recruitment 2017 = www.rrbguwahati.gov.in
- RRB Chandigarh ALP Recruitment 2017 = www.rrbcdg.gov.in
- RRB Chennai ALP Recruitment 2017 = www.rrbchennai.gov.in
- RRB Bilaspur ALP Recruitment 2017 = www.rrbbilaspur.go.in
- RRB Bhopal ALP Recruitment 2017 = www.rrbbpl.nic.in
- RRB Allahabad APL Recruitment 2017 = www.rrbald.nic.in
- RRB Kolkata APL Recruitment 2017 = www.rrbkolkata.gov.in
- RRB Ahmedabad ALP Recruitment 2017 = www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in
- RRB Bhubaneswar ALP Recruitment 2017 = www.rrbbbs.gov.in
- RRB Bangalore APL Recruitment 2017 = www.rrbbnc.gov.in
- RRB Ajmer APL Recruitment 2017 = www.rrbajmer.org
How to Apply Online RRB Assistant Loco Pilots Application Form 2017?
- Open the official website of Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs).
- Go to “Career” section given on a homepage.
- Find out “RRB Upcoming ALP Notification 2017” download link from a career section.
- The official notification pdf file will open in your web browser.
- Read the eligibility criteria and other instructions carefully.
- If you are eligible, then go ahead and click on “Apply On-line” link.
- Now, the online application form will open in a prescribed format.
- Insert the required details like Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Age, Gender, Category, Zone Name, Education, Residential Address, Email ID, etc.
- Attach scanned copies of necessary documents and certificates.
- Upload passport size photocopy and digital signature in jpg file format.
- Make fee payment either using Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, etc. or by using Bank Challan.
- Don’t forget to collect e-receipt after depositing fees through on-line mode.
- At last, after filling all the details and uploading necessary files finally click on “Submit” button.
- Save the system generated Registration ID Number and Password for use in the selection process.
- Print one or more hard copies of application form for just a reference purpose.
In this site we provides the official link of Click here to registerJob for registration purpose :
Important Date :
Last date to Apply : as soon as possible.
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )