Red Hat Recruitment 2017 job openings for Freshers/Experienced candidates :
In this Post You will get all info regarding Red Hat Walk-ins , Red Hat Job openings , Red Hat Off campus drive , Red Hat Referral drives ,Red Hat Vacancies ,Red Hat recruitment , careers , Registration Link ,Red Hat Placement papers.
Good news for the fresher and experienced candidates who are waiting for the job openings in such a big and good company’s of India. yes!Red Hat is going to recruit a huge number of fresher and experienced candidates in their company. Red Hat build and support the only fully open source enterprise technology stack, and it is passionate about showing the world the power of the open source way.A latest job announcement for fresher’s as Red Hat Recruitment 2017 has been made by Red Hat. India. here we are going to provide all the details about Red Hat recruitment 2017. keep visit our site regularly for more updates.
The candidates how are going to apply for any designation in Red Hat should keep all their necessary details to applying the particular job in Red Hat .they should keep their details and the candidates have the check their eligibility criteria to get selected in drive. here in this site we are going to provide the Red Hat recruitment 2017 registration link. we will update the details whenever the link is activated . please keep visiting our site for more details recruitment notifications.
Company Profile :
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with satellite offices worldwide.
Red Hat has become associated to a large extent with its enterprise operating system Red Hat Enterprise Linux and with the acquisition of open-source enterprise middleware vendor JBoss. Red Hat also offers Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV), an enterprise virtualization product. Red Hat provides storage, operating system platforms, middleware, applications, management products, and support, training, and consulting services.
Red Hat creates, maintains, and contributes to many free software projects. It has acquired several proprietary software product codebases through corporate mergers and acquisitions and has released such software under open source licenses. As of March 2016, Red Hat is the second largest corporate contributor to the Linux kernel version 4.5 after Intel.
Red Hat Job Vacancies :
- Technical Writer
- Senior Quality Engineer – DevOps
- Inside sales Account Representative
- Business Development Manager – Middleware
- People Coordinator
- Quality Engineering Internship – Open Shift
- Solutions Architecture Internship
- Channel Sales Account Manager
- Senior User Experience Designer
- Inside Sales Account Manager
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- SAAS Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For Red Hat Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
Red Hat Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in Red Hat get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Red Hat Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Red Hat Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Red Hat i.e. redhat.com
- Go to “Jobs @ Red Hat” option at the top bottom of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : January 2017
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of Red Hat for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.