RITES Manager, ARE, and Various Recruitment Notification 2017
RITES Manager, ARE, and Various Recruitment 2017 Notification was released officially. Every one has dream to get place in Govt Jobs.This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Nagaland. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this RITES Manager, ARE, and Various Recruitment 2017. Freshers/Job Seekers/Experienced Candidates can fulfill the various vacancies here. Candidates should eligible with minimum education qualification such as Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs.This is the good opportunity to start career in Government sector. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site. RITES has released the notification for Manager, ARE, and Various in the official website. You can also check Nagaland govt jobs here to know upcoming updates. In our website, you can get more details and updates of latest recruitment, upcoming notifications and job openings.
RITES Profile :
RITES Limited (earlier known as Rail India Technical and Economic Service) is an engineering consultancy company, specializing in the field of transport infrastructure. Established in 1974 by the Government of India, the company’s initial charter was to provide consultancy services in rail transport management to operators in India and abroad. RITES has since diversified into planning and consulting services for other infrastructure, including airports, ports, highways and urban planning. Recently on-shore WDS6 Diesel Loco Leasing service has been introduced. It has been awarded the status of MINIRATNA in 2002. It has executed projects in over 62 countries on every major continent. As of 2011, it was executing projects in over 30 countries.
RITES job details:
|Post Name(s)||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date||19 April 2017|
|Start Date||29 March 2017|
|Job Location||Across India|
- GET (Civil): Full-Time First Class Degree in Civil Engineering
- GET (Mechanical): Full Time First Class Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- GET (Electrical): Full Time First Class Degree in Electrical Engineering
- GET (S&T): Full-Time First Class Degree in Electronics & Telecommunications
- Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) should have at least 50% marks in Engineering Degree for consideration against reserved posts.
- Final Year/Semester students are also eligible, provided they have obtained minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination.
Job applicants age should be 30 years as on 01-03-2017. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the RITES Limited rules. Candidates need to Provide the related documents to get the benefit of relaxation.
Selection Process :
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should have appeared for GATE – 2016 OR GATE – 2017 (CE/ME/EE/EC Papers)
- Candidates obtaining valid Marks (Marks out of 100) shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection. The Marks will be valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the Qualifying Marks as fixed for GATE – 2016 OR GATE – 2017 paper (as applicable).
- Candidates should apply with ONLY ONE out of GATE – 2016 OR GATE – 2017 Marks. In case any candidate(s) applies using both GATE – 2016 & GATE – 2017 score, the higher score only will be considered for shortlisting for further selection process.
- Candidates should note that only one score out of GATE – 2016 and GATE – 2017 shall be considered for shortlisting.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Personal Interview based on their Normalized Marks (Out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE – 2016 OR GATE – 2017.
- Candidates shortlisted for Personal Interview shall be required to submit the documents as may be mentioned in the call letter
- Final merit list shall be prepared as per following weightage distribution: GATE Marks (Out of 100) – 75% & Interview – 25%
- Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates need to apply online on or before 19 April 2017.
In this site we provides the official link of RITES for registration purpose : Click here to register
Important Date :
- Start date of online Application 29 March 2017
- Last date to submit online application 19 April 2017
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.