Railway Recruitment Board announced a Latest RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 Notification for selecting the 26,502 Job Vacancies of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Posts in Various Railway Divisions which is clearly insisted on RRB ALP Technician Notification 2018. Aspirants need to Apply for Online @ www.rly-rect-appn.in before 31st March 2018.
RRB Group D Application Status To All Regions: Verify Here
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018
RRB ALP, Technician Recruitment 2018: Aspirants who have to wish to build their career in Railway Sector can apply for this as this is a good opportunity to start your career in Railway Board. Railway Recruitment Board has declared RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment Notification to fulfil the 26,502 vacancies in ALP, Technician Posts. Here, we provide you complete details of the RRB ALP, Technician Recruitment Notifications of all states. you can search various govt jobs and before applying to a particular post and nowhere in this particular post we are going to provide all the details about Railway Recruitment Board ALP, Technician Grade-III Recruitment. As the Link to apply is active during the period 03.02.2018 to 31st March 2018 and the aspirants can also apply from www.jobschat.in
Railway Recruitment Board ALP, Technician Job Openings
So, candidates grab this opportunity to be placed in Railway Sector which is not an easy task. But by following our site jobschat candidate can find the important RRB Solved Papers to face the Exam easily. Clearly, check the details and apply for RRB 26,502 ALP, Technician Job Vacancy through our site. Following are those details which are really very Important for this recruitment while applying and aspirants also need to check eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, application fee details, and also the process of applying an online application links too. Now scroll down and get the details about the Railway Recruitment Board ALP, Technician Grade-III Jobs Notification 2018 if the aspirants have any queries.
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 Overview
रेलवे भर्ती बोर्ड ने विभिन्न रेलवे प्रभागों में सहायक लोको पायलट और तकनीशियन पदों की 26,502 नौकरियों की रिक्तियों का चयन करने के लिए एक नए आरआरबी एएलपी भर्ती 2018 अधिसूचना की घोषणा की, जिसे स्पष्ट रूप से आरआरबी एएलपी तकनीशियन अधिसूचना 2018 पर जोर दिया गया है। उम्मीदवारों को ऑनलाइन www.rly- 31 मार्च 2018 से पहले rect-appn.in
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Post Name(s)||ALP, Technician Grade-III|
|Number of Vacancies||26,502 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Starting Date To Apply||03rd Feb 2018(10.00AM)|
|Last Date To Apply||31st March 2018|
Also, Check: RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Syllabus 2018
RRB Job Vacancy:
- Technician Posts: 8,829 Posts
- ALP Posts: 17,673 Jobs
RRB ALP Job Vacancy News:
Category Wise RRB Posts:
RRB ALP, Technician Eligibility Criteria
Educational/ Academic Qualifications:
As per the Railway Recruitment Board ALP, Technician Notification 2018, the aspirants should complete following post wise jobs as per the RRB Grade 3 Qualification.
- Assistant Loco Pilot: SSC/ ITI/ Diploma/ Degree/ B.Tech in respective Field to apply for this posts.
- Technician: SSC/ ITI /+2 with M.P.C or Course Complete Act Apprentice Certificate
Age Limitation :
For both Asst Loco Pilots and Technician Grade-III, posts the Minimum and Maximum age should be of 18 years and 28 years and The age relaxation in upper limit will be applicable for reserved quota applicants as per rules and regulations of the government.
Pay Scale (per month):
The RRB Board awards the Salary for the Posts of ALP and Technician is Rs.19,900/- and GP as per norms.
Application/ Examination Fees:-
- Reserved Category – Rs.250/-
- Unreserved Category – Rs.500/-
The board will select best candidates through their performance in the following selection tasks:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Skill Test/ Interview
Steps How to Apply Online RRB ALP Recruitment 2018:
- Open the official website of Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs).
- Go to “Career” section given on a homepage.
- Find out “RRB Upcoming ALP Notification 2018” download link from a career section.
- The official RRB ALP Recruitment Notification pdf file will open in your web browser.
- Read the eligibility criteria and other instructions carefully.
- If you are eligible, then go ahead and click on “Apply Online” link.
- Now, the online application form will open in a prescribed format.
- Fill the Application and Attach scanned copies of necessary documents and certificates and upload Photocopy and signed a copy.
- Make fee payment either using Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, etc. or by using Bank Challan.
- Don’t forget to collect e-receipt after depositing fees through online mode.
- At last, after filling all the details and uploading necessary files finally click on “Submit” button.
- Save the system generated Registration ID Number and Password for use in the selection process.
- Print one or more hard copies of application form for just a reference purpose.
|Opening Date to Apply Online||03.02.2018(10:00 AM)|
|Ending Date to Apply Online||31.03.2018(11:59 PM)|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee (Online payment)||05.03.2018(10 PM)|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee (SBI Bank Challan)||05.03.2018(1 PM)|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee (Post Office Challan)||31.03.2018(1 PM)|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||April and May 2018(Tentatively)|
Apply RRB ALP, Technicians Job Online
Candidates who are eligible should Apply RRB ALP Recruitment 2018, by checking the RRB Asst Loco Pilot Qualification and Notification once issued below clearly. Because only the RRB Accepts Online Applications from the employable aspirants in within the specified time 05th March 2018. RRB first conducts the Screening of applications itself while Receiving the applications and issues the Hall Tickets to the final remaining aspirants to attend the CBT Exam which may be in April/ May 2018. And finally, the Qualified aspirants will receive the monthly salary of Rs.19,900/- and RRB locates them at the aspirants applied location.
Apply For RRB ALP, Technician Recruitment 2018 – Click Here