Are looking for RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus 2017 ?? if yes ! you are at the right place . yes ! here in this site we are providing RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus 2017 . the candidates who are applied to RSMSSB Junior Instructor posts you can get the RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus 2017 for download in this page.In this page, we are providing the Latest Updates for RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus and Test Pattern.
- RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus 2017 :
- RSMSSB Junior Instructor Papers Pdf Download:
- RSMSSB Company Profile:
- RSMSSB Junior Instructor Test Pattern:
- RSMSSB Jr Instructor Syllabus – Fitter:
- RSMSSB Syllabus – Computer Knowledge:
- RSMSSB Jr Instructor Syllabus for Electrician:
- RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus – English:
- RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude:
- Also check :
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus 2017 :
The candidates who are searching for government jobs they must need the RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus. here in this site we are provided all the RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus. it is good opportunity for all the candidates . it will be very useful for those candidates who are willing to work in government sector they can apply for RSMSSB Junior Instructor posts. Applicants can check the RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus & Test Pattern to prepare for the RSMSSB Junior Instructor Exam. RSMSSB Junior Instructor exam Previous Papers Pdf link is also given below.
The RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus pdf for download will be provided by us in this site. For this examination, the applicants have to be prepared with the reference of the Previous Papers and RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus Pattern 2017 as mentioned in the below section.Download RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus pdf and well prepare for RSMSSB Junior Instructor examinations.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Papers Pdf Download:
we have updated RSMSSB Junior Instructor Previous Papers in our website. Previous Papers will help you to clear the exam more easily. get good score in RSMSSB Junior Instructor exams by following our site jobschat.
Check PDF : RSMSSB Junior Instructor Previous Papers
RSMSSB Company Profile:
In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution of India, the State Government has established the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) vide notification No.F.8(7)DOPA-II2008 dated 29.01.2014. The role of the Board is essentially that of making recommendations of candidates for direct recruitment in respect of posts carrying grade pay Rs 3600- and less than Rs. 3600- The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired according to relevant recruitment rules. The Board shall be committed to developing selection and recruitment procedures that conform to the global standards in testing and promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent, capable, and skilled individuals for user departments. In order to regulate the working of the Board, the State Government has issued the following Notification and Circular Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Rules, 2014 Circular Regarding Functions of Board, Date 10-11-2014.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Test Pattern:
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Junior Instructor post will consist of two parts Part – A: Computer, Operator and Programming Assistant, Fitter, Mechanic, Wireman, Electrician, Part- B: General Knowledge (History, Arts, Culture, Heritage or Geography of Rajasthan, ). An exam would be conducted for 150 marks time duration 3 Hours. Each topic in the Junior Engineer Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|Part – A: Computer, Operator and Programming Assistant, Fitter, Mechanic, Wireman, Electrician||100||100||150||3 hrs|
|Part- B: General Knowledge (History, Arts, Culture, Heritage or Geography of Rajasthan, )||50||50|
RSMSSB Jr Instructor Syllabus – Fitter:
- The Importance of safety and general precautions in the industry/shop floor.
- Soft Skills: its significance and Job area after completion of training also.
- The introduction of First aid.
- The Operation of electrical mains also.
- The introduction of PPEs.
- Introduction to 5S concept & its application.
- Response to emergencies also.
- Linear measurements- its units, dividers, calipers, hermaphrodite, center punch, dot punch,
- their description.
- Uses of different types of hammers also.
- Bench vice construction, types, uses.
- Files- specifications, description, materials, grades, cuts, file elements, uses also.
- Measuring standards (English, Metric Units), angular measurements, subdivisions, try square.
RSMSSB Syllabus – Computer Knowledge:
- Computer hardware parts and controls
- Basic Computer Terminology
- Basic Internet Knowledge and Protocols
- Database Management System
- Number System
- Operating System
- History of Computer
- Network Basics
- Computer Abbreviation
- Computer tools
- Software names and usages
RSMSSB Jr Instructor Syllabus for Electrician:
- Various safety measures involved in the Industry.
- Elementary first Aid.
- The Concept of Standard also.
- Identification of Trade-Hand tools-Specifications.
- Fundamental of electricity also.
- Electron theory- free electron.
- Fundamental terms, definitions, units & effects of electric current also.
- Solders, flux and soldering technique.
- Resistors types of resistors & properties of resistors also.
- The Explanation, Definition and properties of conductors, insulators and semiconductors.
- Voltage grading of different types of Insulators, Temp also.
- Rise permissible Types of wires.
- Cables standard wire gauge Specification of wires also.
- Cable insulation & voltage grades -Low, medium & high voltage Precautions in using various types of cables.
- Ohm’s Law – Simple electrical circuits and problems.
- Resistors -Law of Resistance.
- Series and parallel circuits. Kirchoff’s Laws and applications.
- Wheatstone bridge principle and its applications also.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus – English:
- Spot the error
- Sentence Structure
- Detecting Miss spelt words
- One word substitutions
- Idioms and Phrases
- Verbal comprehension passage
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude:
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Speed
- HCF & LCM
- Problem on Ages
- Bar Graph
- Pictorial Graph
- Pie Chart
- Data Interpretation
- Number System
- Fundamental Arithmetical Series
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit Jobschat for more information.
Also check :
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )