- 1 RSMSSB PTI Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Raj SMSSB Physical Training Instructor Syllabus
- 1.2 Raj SMSSB PTI Syllabus 2018 Details
- 1.3 RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor Exam Pattern
- 1.4 Rajasthan SMSSB PTI Syllabus PDF @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
To collect the RSMSSB PTI Syllabus 2018 for the preparation of the written test in posts of Physical Training Instructor (Grade III). The organization of Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) unleashes the Rajasthan SMSSB Physical Training Instructor Syllabus officially on their web page. Applied ones should catch it.
Here, on this page, we can save the Raj SMSSB Grade III Syllabus in subject wise. We can update all subject wise syllabus on this page. All topics and subtopics are included in this page. If you prepare well by using this provided RSMSSB PTI syllabus and RSMSSB PTI Exam Pattern, you can get the qualified marks in the written test.
RSMSSB PTI Syllabus 2018
The state of Rajasthan recently releases the recruitment notification. At present the officials in addition to the Rajasthan SMSSB Physical Training Instructor Syllabus to that notification. Candidates who are enrolled their names fro these PTI posts, those ones without delay should catch the board provided a syllabus. TRhe exam paper will be prepared by the officials of the board. So you will be the first preference to follow the RSMSSB PTI Syllabus, which is issued by the organization. Candidates also get the Previous Papers, issued by the board.
Also, check >>>>>RSMSSB PTI Previous Papers
Raj SMSSB Physical Training Instructor Syllabus
The Rajasthan SMSSB PTI Syllabus plays the key role in the preparation point of view. Once you can refer the syllabus, you have an idea which subjects are included in the exam and you have an idea about your preparation. Postulates also give the first preference in the preparation time, which subjects have the highest marks weight age. Some candidates think to take the written test without following the RSMSSB Grade III Syllabus. But that is the wrong thinking, if you want to think like that, should better to drop the written test.
Raj SMSSB PTI Syllabus 2018 Details
|Name of the Organisation||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Name of the Post||Physical Training Instructor (Grade III) Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Personal Interview|
Rajasthan SMSSB PTI Exam Pattern 2018 For Paper-1
|S. No||Type of Questions||Subject Names||Max Marks||Total no. of questions||Time Duration|
|1||Multiple Choice questions||Geographical, Historical, Cultural and General Knowledge of Rajasthan||80||100 Questions||2 Hours|
|2||Current Affairs of Rajasthan||20|
|3||General Knowledge of World and India||60|
Rajasthan SMSSB PTI Exam Pattern 2018 For Paper-2
|S. No||Written test type||Topic names||Total marks||No. of Questions||Exam Period|
|1||Multiple Choice Questions||General Knowledge of Physical Education||60||130 Questions||2 Hours|
|2||General Knowledge of sports, Physical Education, and its current affairs||40|
|3||Theories, Definitions, and History of Physical Education||20|
|4||Education and Games Psychology||20|
|5||Methods, Supervision, and Organizations of Physical Education||20|
|6||Theories of Training and Decisions||20|
|7||A science of Basic Physical Anatomy, its Functions and Health Education||40|
|8||Entertainment, Camp, and Yoga||40|
Subject Wise RSMSSB PTI Syllabus 2018
RSMSSB PTI Syllabus Of General Knowledge:
- Dairy development
- Growth, Literacy
- Society and Religion
- Current Affairs of Rajasthan
- Integration of Rajasthan
- Geography, History, Culture of Rajasthan.
- History of Rajasthan from 8th to 18th Century
- Ancient Culture & Civilisation of Rajasthan, Kalibangan, Ahar, Ganeshwar, Bairath
- Socio-economic, political, games and sports aspects
- History of freedom struggle in Rajasthan
- Role of women during a Medieval and Modern period.
General Knowledge of World & India Syllabus:
- India and U.N.O.
- Major Political Parties.
- Monsoonal system
- Drainage characteristics
- Globalization and its impacts
- Features of India’s foreign policy
- Gandhi’s contribution to The national Movement
- Ambedkar and Constitution; Making
- Salient features of Indian Constitution
- Oceans and their characteristics
- Environmental problems
- Nehru’s contribution in its making.
- Location and its advantages
- Duties and Directive Principles of State Policy
- Population trend and distribution
- National income-concept & trends, poverty, reduction schemes
- Major Landmarks in the Constitutional History of India with special reference to Government of India Acts of 1919 and 1935
RSMSSB PTI Syllabus Of Educational Psychology:
- Concept development
- Individual differences
- Development of Learner
- Role in learning, emotional intelligence
- Meaning, theories, and assessment
- Intelligence and creativity
- Meaning, theories, and measurement
- Various psychologists and their contributions to education.
- Different theories of learning and implications for a teacher
- Transfer of learning, factors affecting learning, constructivist learning
- Concept and practices, human cognition
- scope and implications for a teacher in classroom situations.
- Physical, emotional and social development,
- Development of child as an individual
- Development and implications in the education of
- Self-concept, attitudes, interest, habits, aptitude and social skills.
General Knowledge of Physical Education of secondary and senior secondary standards:
- Misconceptions about Physical Education.
- Therapeutic Modalities in Rehabilitation.
- Common Postural Deviations/deformities.
- Prevention and First Aid for Common Sports Injuries.
- Physical and Health-related fitness test.
- Sociological Foundation: Traditions, Leadership, Group dynamics, Socialization and Social Interaction.
- Physical Education: Meaning, Aims, objectives, Scope, Need and Importance.
- Games and Sports as a cultural heritage.
- Philosophical Foundation: Idealism, Pragmatism, Naturalism, and Realism.
General Knowledge of sports, Physical Education, and its current affairs:
- Latest general rules of above Games / Sports.
- Sports Personalities
- Fundamental Skills of above Games / Sports.
- Sports associations or federations.
- Sports Awards
- Important tournaments and venues
- Proper sports gear of above Games / Sports.
- History of above Games / Sports.
- Modern Olympic Games: I.O.C, Start of Olympics, Olympiad, Objectives, Motto, Olympic Charter, Olympic the venue, Olympic Flag/Ring, Olympic Mascot, Olympic oath, Olympic Flame/torch, Medals, Opening and Closing ceremonies
Theories, Definitions, and History of Physical Education:
- Physical education in ancient India: Vedic period, Epic period and Medieval period.
- Definitions and principles of Physical Education.
- Survey of Modern Physical Education in India: Pre and post-independence period.
- Contribution to the growth of physical education by leaders and movements
- Physical education in the city/states of Greece and other countries.
Methods, Supervision, and Organizations of Physical Education:
- Teaching Aids.
- Public relation: meaning, importance in physical education and sports.
- Lesson planning: types of lesson, objectives, and parts of lessons.
- Types of teaching methods, principles of teaching, presentation technique, principles of class management.
Education and Games Psychology:
- Growth and Development,
- Psychology: Meaning, Definitions, Nature, Branches, and Scope.
- Individual differences.
- Psycho-physical unity.
- Transfer of training.
- Importance of Psychology in Education with special reference to Physical Education.
- Sports Psychology: Meaning, Definitions, and Nature.
Theories of Training and Decisions:
- Coaching: Meaning, Techniques, tactics and Lead-up games activities.
- Motor abilities: Meaning, Types, Principles, and methods of developing.
- Qualities, qualifications & responsibilities of a good official.
- Officiating: Meaning, Importance and Principles.
- Sports training: Principles, Characteristics, and methods.
- Training load and Periodization.
A science of Basic Physical Anatomy, its Functions and Health Education:
- Muscles: Structure and Functional Classification, General Characteristics (Properties)
- Food, nutrition, balanced diet and diet according to sports activities.
- Health problems.
- Health education: concept, objectives, importance, and principles.
- Cell, tissue, organ and organ system.
- Anatomy: Meaning, concept, need, and importance in physical education & sports.
Entertainment, Camp, and Yoga:
- Theories of play.
- Types of recreational activities.
- Recreation: Definition, Types, Scope, Significance, Philosophy, and Objectives.
- Yoga: Meaning, Types, Stages, Scope, Objective, Significance, and yogic kriyas.
- Organization and administration: Agencies offering recreation, facilities, equipment and their maintenance.
RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor Exam Pattern
Before the starting of the preparation session, once check the RSMSSB PTI Exam Pattern, for knowing the exam details like no.of.ques, no.of.marks, time duration and included subjects etc. The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) consists of 2 papers like Paper-1 and paper-2. This Paper-1 contains 100 questions for 200 marks and the Paper-2 Contains 130 Questions for 260 Marks. Without the help of the RSMSSB PTI Syllabus PDF, the postulates can’t give the bale performance in the exam.
Rajasthan SMSSB PTI Syllabus PDF @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Dear aspirants, we suggest the candidates complete your preparation as soon as possible by using the RSMSSB PTI Syllabus @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. For the sake of, if you take more revisions, you can give the best performance in the best way like to get the more marks in the exam. Candidates, don’t browse many sites for the Raj SMSSB Grade III Syllabus downloading links purpose. Because of in this page, we can provide all RSMSSB PTI Syllabus catchy links on this page. Refer at the end of the page and get the needed study materials. For more study materials refer our web page of @ www.jobschat.in
Important Dates & Links For RSMSSB PTI Syllabus 2018
Download Here>>>>> RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor Syllabus 2018