- SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Operator-cum-Technician Trainee, Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee Recruitment Notification 2017
- SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Profile :
- SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant jobs details:
- SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant jobs Educational Qualification:
- SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant jobs Age Limit:
- How to Apply:
- SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Official link :
SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Operator-cum-Technician Trainee, Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee Recruitment Notification 2017
SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Operator-cum-Technician Trainee, Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee jobs 2017 Notification was released officially. Aspirants who are willing to build their Career at Government Sector. This is the good opportunity to start career in Government sector.Every one has Passion to get place in Govt Jobs. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Jharkhand. Candidates should eligible with minimum education qualification such as Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Operator-cum-Technician Trainee, Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee jobs Recruitment 2017. You can also check Jharkhand govt jobs here to know upcoming updates. In our website, you can get more details and updates of latest recruitment, upcoming notifications and job openings. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site. You can also get official link of SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Operator-cum-Technician Trainee, Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee jobs and You will get full details about examination structure from notification uploaded at the official website.
SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Profile :
Bokaro Steel Plant (BSP) is located in the Bokaro district of Jharkhand. It is the fourth integrated public sector steel plant in India built with Soviet help. It was incorporated as a limited company in 1964. It was later merged with the state-owned Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL). Currently it houses five blast furnaces with a total capacity to produce 4.5 MT of liquid steel. The plant is undergoing a mass modernisation drive after which its output capacity is expected to cross 10 MT. The plant’s yearly profit stood at ₹11.2 billion (US$170 million) for the financial year 2003–04 and has increased every year since then reaching to 84.26 billion INR in the financial year 2007–08.
SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant jobs details:
|Organization Name||SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant|
|Post Name(s)||Operator-cum-Technician Trainee, Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant jobs Educational Qualification:
- Operator-Cum-Technician Trainee – Candidates should possess Matriculation with Diploma in Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Ceramics Engineering
- Attendant-Cum-Technician Trainee – Candidates should possess Matriculation with ITI Trade in Electrician, Machinist, Welder, Fitter & Rigger.
SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant jobs Age Limit:
Candidates upper age should be 28 years. Age relaxation 5 years is applicable to SC/ ST & 3 years for OBC & additional relaxation of 10 years for PWD candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through website given below.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID, latest passport size photograph (.jpg or .jpeg only of less than 500 kb size).
2. Log on to the website
3. Click on “Bokaro Steel Plant” & select the desired post.
4. Click on “Apply”, if you are a new user.
5. After registration, Click on “Click here to Login”.
6. Login by using “Register No”,”Date of borth” & Click on “Login”.
7. Fill all the details carefully and Submit the Form.
8. Make payment as mentioned in application fee.
9. Take a printout of online application for future use.
In this site we provides the official link of SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for registration purpose : Click here to register
Important Date :
Last date to Apply : As soon as Possible
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.