SAS Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding SAS Walk-ins , SAS Job openings , SAS Off campus drive , SAS Referral drives , SAS Vacancies , SAS recruitment , careers , Registration Link , SAS Placement papers.
Grab this latest Career opening!! A latest job notification released by SAS Recruitment for freshers. Statistical Analysis System (SAS) programmers utilize analytic software products produced by the SAS Institute. Aspirants are invited by Organization to fulfill the many vacancies at various locations. Candidates holding B.E / B.Tech/ M.B.A have a good chance to enhance this opportunity to start a good career. so. you can apply to vacancy position and submit online application form. Follow our page to know more details of recruitment notifications and upcoming updates
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is a software suite developed by SAS Institute for advanced analytics, multivariate analyses, business intelligence, data management, and predictive analytics.
SAS was developed at North Carolina State University from 1966 until 1976, when SAS Institute was incorporated. SAS was further developed in the 1980s and 1990s with the addition of new statistical procedures, additional components and the introduction of JMP. A point-and-click interface was added in version 9 in 2004. A social media analytics product was added in 2010.
SAS Job Vacancies :
- Senior Associate Hospitality Revenue Optimization Analyst
- Associate Technical Support Engineer
- Senior Associate Technical Support Engineer
- Client Relationship Manager
- Senior Software Developer
- Client Training Specialist
- Client Relationship Manager
- Principal Application Engineer
- Technical Lead
- Apprentice Leader
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Android Developer
- IOS Developer
- UI Design
- PHP Level
- HTML Level
- Angular JS Programmer
- Node JS Programmer
- Mango DB Level
- SAP Developer
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For SAS Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
SAS Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in SAS get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
SAS Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
SAS Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of SAS i.e. www.sas.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the bottom of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As Soon As Possible
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of SAS for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )