SHIMUL Recruitment Notification 2017
SHIMUL Recruitment Notification 2017: The candidates who are hunting for the best job opportunities. Here we again with new notification. The Shivamogga Cooperative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited board had released the SHIMUL recruitment notification 2017. The SHIMUL wants to hire the willing Candidates for the 60 vacancies. The job role is Deputy Manager, Supervisor, nd Other Vacancies. This was a golden chance to grab. Interested candidates can apply for the SHIMUl Recruitment. The contenders who are hunting the Govt Jons in Karnataka State SHIMUL job openings will useful. The applicants can check the notification details here or you can check for the official notification in their main blog, the links are mentioned in below article. For More Karnataka State Govt Jobs, in our page jobschat.in.
The candidates who are looking for the Govt Jobs after their graduation can apply for the SHIMUL recruitment Notification. The Education Qualification should have as per the official notification. The candidates those don’t have the Minimum qualification cannot be taken the application forms. The Eligibility criteria are given mentioned in Below article check once, The candidates who are willing to apply for this post must have completed in ITI/ Graduation Degree/ Engineer Degree/ Post Graduation Degree with minimum marks. To more know the complete Eligibility Details, you can them in official notification. Coming to the application fee, the candidates have to pay the application fee is 400/- Rs. only. The interested can apply for SHIMUL recruitment Notification. You can also the latest Exam results in our blog, Jobschat.in.
SHIMUL Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Shivamogga Cooperative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited (SHIMUL)|
|Post Name||Deputy Manager, Supervisor And Other Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||60|
|Qualification||Check below for Education Qualification|
|Last Date||24th July 2017|
|Start Date||24th June 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Through this above table, you will get an idea without wasting your time. For more updates on Rajasthan Govt jobs please visit www.Jobschat.in. the job categories are given below read to know what kind of posts.
You may also check: Karnataka State Police (CAR/DAR) Men Results Released |
SHIMUL Recruitment Apply Online
SHIMUL Recruitment Apply Online: The Contenders who are really interested in applying for the SHIMUL Job Openings 2017 must have the age limit as per the official notification. The minimum age is 18 years old and the maximum Age is 35 years old more than 35 years of age candidates cannot be taken in selection rounds. The last date for applying the SHIMUL notification is 24th July 2017. From 4th June 2017, the applications are taking. The organization getting a lot of applications forms. For SHIMUL Recruitment 2017 having so much competition. So prepare well to face the selection rounds will conduct within Under guidance of the SHIMUL officials. The SHIMUl board wants to recruit the skilled applicants for the vacancies. All the best of luck for those who are applying for SHIMUL recruitment. For admit cards, you can check them on our page.
SHIMUL Recruitment 2017 Post-Wise Vacancies:
The Shivamogga Cooperative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited will release various posts. To know post wise vacant positions details candidates must check this section attentively.
|Name Of The Posts||Number Of Vacant Positions|
|Deputy Manager (Marketing)||01|
|Assistant Manager (F&F)||01|
|Assistant Manager( AH/AI)||06|
|Technical Officer( Civil Engineering)||01|
|Extension Officer Grade 3||10|
|Admin Assistant Grade 2||05|
|Chemist Grade 2||05|
|Marketing Assistant Grade 2||03|
|Account Assistant Garde 2||01|
|Steno Grade 2||01|
Total Number Of Vacant Positions: 60
SHIMUL Recruitment 2017 Education Qualification:
Contenders must have completed ITI/Graduation Degree/Engineering Degree/Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent from any recognized institution or university with minimum qualifying marks. candidates to know the more information about education qualification refer the official website.
SHIMUL Posts 2017 Application Fee:
- For General/OBC candidates have to pay: Rs. 800 as application fee
- For reserved applicants need to pay: Rs. 400
CMLRE Recruitment Pay Scale:
The salary for the selected contenders will be as per the norms of the organization:
- Deputy Manager (Marketing): Rs. 30,400 – 51,300/-
- Assistant Manager (F&F), Assistant Manager( AH/AI): Rs. 28,100 – 50,100/-
- Technical Officer(DT), Technical Officer( Civil Engineering): Rs. 22,800 – 43,200/-
- Extension Officer Grade 3, Dairy Supervisor: Rs. 17,650 – 32,000/
- Admin Assistant Grade 2, Steno Grade 2: Rs. 14,550 – 26,700/
- Junior Technician: Rs. 11,600 – 21,000/- .
SHIMUL Openings Age Limit and Age Relaxation:
Age limit for the candidates is 18-35 Years for General candidates. The Upper age is relaxable for the reserved candidates as per the Government norms.
SHIMUL Jobs 2017 Selection Process:
The selection of the candidates will be based on the following steps:
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- First of all, visit the official website of Shivamogga Cooperative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited (SHIMUL) HERE
- Homepage will appear
- On the home page search for Recruitment tab.
- After that click on the SHIMUL Recruitment 2017 Notification link/ Download directly from this article.
- Read the official notification carefully/ Go through the details given on this page.
- If you are eligible for the mentioned posts then click on the Apply online link.
- Fill the Shivamogga Cooperative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited Recruitment 2017 application form with all the required and exact details.
- Upload necessary document proofs as mentioned below.
- Verify the entered details and click on the submit button.
- Take print copy of submitted application for future use.
Important Dates To Remember
Starting Date To Apply: 24th June 2017
Last Date To Apply: 24th July 2017
Click for official Notification – SHIMUL Recruitment Notification 2017
Click to Apply Online